Naked Beaches | FerrariChat

Naked Beaches

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Jerrari, Feb 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    I have come to the horrid conclusion that naked beaches are mostly for ickey people that NOBODY wants to see naked. I have been to several "clothing optional" beaches in the caribbean, including Grand Lido Braco in Jamaica last week, and it is always the same. Anyone know of any that have decent eye candy???

2. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    I agree. Some of the best beaches I have visited were in the caribbean. HOWEVER when it comes to NUDE Beaches don't bother!! Unless your the type to slip off into a dark corner and raise your flag to a copy of National Geographic, Stay Away!! The scars will last a lifetime.

To trully admire the female form you need to head to RIO. But BEWARE where there is great beauty there is great danger!!

P.S. The only time the wife considers going topless in public is when it's in the 360 vert.

OUT

3. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    I believe it was Hemingway that offered the following wisdom, on getting along "down south":

Always offer the man a good cigar, and don't mess with the women!

4. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    What is the danger in Rio?

DrS

5. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy
    High crime rate. It's a beautiful place, don't get me wrong, I spend A-lot of time there. However if you stray to far off the beating path expect to loose some pocket change. AND Whatever you do DON'T flip the bird when Brazilian customs take your entry photo. The penalty is $17,000.00. ( That's in US Currency)

Out