Renting a Ferrari in Orlando | FerrariChat

Renting a Ferrari in Orlando

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by fanatic1, Feb 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fanatic1

fanatic1 Guest

Nov 1, 2003
    columbus
    Full Name:
    philip
    Hi guys, I'm gonna be in Orlando for a week from March 24th - 30th.....I was wondering if any F Chatters would like to have a couple of drinks one night or get together. I won't be bringing my F Car..........I'm flying in from Ohio.

Also, I know that there is a place to rent an F while I'm down there.....anybody have any experience with the places to rent, maybe a 348 or a 355. Any suggestions.......is it a flat rate, or does milage kill ya........I'm sure there are some of you guys that could give me some great advice.....chime in. Again, if anyone wants to meet for drinks or dinner private mail me, or respond here.

PC

2. dream cars

dream cars Formula 3
    Regional Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    mike
    Fanatic1-
    I own an exotic car rental comp. in Orlando. but we do not carry Ferrari yet. there was a couple of people in town that was but they all went belly up within the last 1-2 years. the closest place I know is the miami area for a ferrari. If I can be of any help let me know.

Mike
    Dream Cars Unlimited

3. yesod

yesod Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Lakeland,fl
    Full Name:
    Keith
  4. Matt LaMotte

Matt LaMotte Formula 3

Oct 30, 2002
    I didn't think your buddy down there was really brave enough to hand over the keys.:)

5. dream cars

dream cars Formula 3
    Regional Sponsor Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2003
    Central FL
    Full Name:
    mike
    First off, I dont care if you rent from them or not (Driven Image). But they are not in Orlando. It gets to me that they advertise that they are here but their not, there in Clearwater, over 100 miles away. just give them a call and find out. if you want the car in orlando the rate goes up and a damage deposit of $10,000. wow