Geneva Auto Show | FerrariChat

Geneva Auto Show

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by jm2, Feb 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jm2

jm2 F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 19, 2002
    michigan
    Full Name:
    john
    Anyone going to the Geneva auto show ? I'll be there on the two press days March 2 & 3.

2. salegosse

salegosse Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2003
    French Riviera
    Full Name:
    Julien
    i'll be there on 8th i think..

3. vanimal

vanimal Formula Junior

Mar 19, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    Vaughan
    I am in Geneva from the 8th till the 11th, not sure when I will be going, but will be going. Anyone know what the deal in to get into the ferrari display??

4. jm2

jm2 F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 19, 2002
    michigan
    Full Name:
    john
    Go to the "official" Ferrari site , and it will guide you through the process to register for admittance to the Ferrari stand.It's quick and easy,and you are able to print your own pass.

5. salegosse

salegosse Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2003
    French Riviera
    Full Name:
    Julien
    Geneva Motor Show 2004

The first of the big European motor shows fires up on 1 March and it is a significant event for both Ferrari and Maserati with new cars from each of the world’s most prestigious sports car brands.

The purpose of my note is to offer a quick guide to what’s new at the show and also to offer you access to the only source of Ferrari and Maserati images on Press day. Please note this is all the information that is available – more detail will only be released during the press conference at 1500hrs on Press Day Tuesday 2 March 2004.

Maserati – Stand 1051

Current range – Maserati Coupe and Spyder have now been joined by the Quattroporte.

New at Geneva 2004

GranSport - world debut of a significant, edgier development of the Coupe
    MC 12 the new name for the 25 road going examples of the Maserati Corse Competizione (MCC) – the world debut of a new GT racing car
    Ferrari – Stand 1053

Current range – 360 Modena, 360 Spider, Challenge Stradale and 575M Maranello

New at Geneva 2004

612 Scaglietti – European debut for the all-new V12 four-seat Ferrari
    575M Maranello – significant news on the development of this car to be announced

Images of the cars and more detail will only be available on the global media web site on Tuesday 2 March 2004. If you are already registered then simply log on and you will be able to access the information when it is released. If you don’t yet have a password, then please visit www.media.ferrari.com and apply for accreditation.

6. 365boy

365boy Formula Junior

Nov 5, 2003
    Brighton, England
    Full Name:
    John Leaman
    I'll be there on the 3rd.

John

7. Victory

Victory Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2004
    That's a beauty. Puts the Enzo in the shade.

8. DMClark

DMClark Karting

Feb 24, 2004
    Blacksburg, Virginia
    Full Name:
    Dean Clark
    Do you happen to know how long authorization usually takes? I applied quite awhile ago and was never notified of anything, accepted or rejected. Absolutely nothing.

9. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I want to know how the top is going to work on this one? And if it'll be any better than the 550 Barchetta?

10. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    Wow that is a great picture, are there more?

11. Mark(study)

Mark(study) F1 Veteran

Oct 13, 2001
    Clearwater, FL
    Full Name:
    Mark

There's two more new photos in the "Other Italian" section.

12. Mako99

Mako99 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 29, 2003
    Good, they need to get the 600 Maranello announcement out of the way so that the focus can fall onto the Monza for the next 18 months or so.