Reina International - A positive F-car service experience (for a change) | FerrariChat

Reina International - A positive F-car service experience (for a change)

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by battman, Feb 19, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. battman

battman Karting

Dec 1, 2003
    Milwaukee, WI
    Full Name:
    Jeff Batt
    Maybe the title's misleading...I haven't owned my Ferrari long enough to deal with having it serviced...but when you've been treated as poorly as I have by service shops (regardless of the type of car), finding one that looks good is a small miracle. And this post is about a minor event, but it sure made my day.

I'm performing the first oil change on my 328, so I needed a new crimp washer for the oil plug. Much to my amazement, a small shop (which specializes in servicing Alfas) is about 2 miles from my office and carries the part I needed.

So I stopped by. I was impressed to see several Ferrari's, Lambos and too many Alfas to count in the shop. Anyway, I found the parts counter and told the guy what I was looking for and he handed me the crimp washer and said "no charge." I told him I was happy to pay and that I wanted to buy several...so he handed me 5 more and said, "I'll get you next time..."

Anyway, no idea of the quality of their service, but they scored lots of points with me today. The shop is Reina International Italian Sports Car Center, located on West Burnham Street near the staduim in Milwaukee, WI. If anyone has any experience with them, I'd love to hear about it...and if anyone is looking for a service shop that seems to be filled with nice people near Milwaukee, you might check them out!

Later, Battman

2. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    That is awesome! I had the same experience from Ferrari Service of Costa Mesa - Gave me several parts that I have been pulling my hair out trying to find, free of charge. It's always nice to know there are some good people out there - Just need to find them!

3. henryk

henryk Formula Junior

Dec 9, 2003
    Door County, WI
    I bought my first Ferrari from them.......a 1981 308 GTSi. I wasn't happy with the car......needed TOO much, for what I paid for it. It was my fault for not learning the market first...........my first IMPULSIVE Ferrari buy!!!!!!

They did good work, though. I later had them rebuild a trans for my 246 GT.....no problem. They did various other small things on my several of my later Ferraris. Prices where MUCH less than at the Ferrari dealer. They did help me with all the questions I had.

But then again, this was 20 years ago!

I remember the 3 brothers: Joe (sales manager); Lorenzo (parts manager); and Ignasio (chief mechanic). Ignasio was very small.........can fit into any Ferrari work area!!!!!!!!