Capristo + 360 = heaven | FerrariChat

Capristo + 360 = heaven

Discussion in '360/430' started by mpowell1, Feb 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mpowell1

mpowell1 Rookie

Dec 12, 2003
    I just installed a Capristo exhaust systems on my 2002 360. The sound is incredible and much better than stock. I did the installation myself and even though it took me 3x than a dealer, it wasn’t that difficult to do. I did not bypass the cats, and don’t see a need to at this time. I purchased the new exhaust from Heiko and even though it was from Germany the overall experience was very easy. I received the unit in 5 days. Heiko is outstanding to work with – he called me several times to give me status and find out how the install was going. I highly recommend him and Capristo to anyone that is looking to improve the sound of their car while receiving the best possible customer support.

2. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    I you don't mind saying, how much was the Capristo from Heiko? I'm looking at one from a local supplier in Arizona.

3. mpowell1

mpowell1 Rookie

Dec 12, 2003
    Price was $3299. Heiko picked up the shipping which was express air.

4. HGParts

HGParts Formula Junior

Mar 15, 2003
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Heiko from HGParts
    make sure you check wich version it is they have 3 versions and the race system is not for steet use thats to loud. Also LC-Racing is selling the Capristo Race version.

Heiko
    HGParts
    Sponsor of FerrariChat
    email: [email protected]

5. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    I'm looking at the basic version for street use, without any add-ons or carbon fiber tips.