Quit complaining about how bad your job is | FerrariChat

Quit complaining about how bad your job is

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by normhuff, Feb 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. normhuff

normhuff Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2003
    Peoria, IL
    Full Name:
    J. Norman Huff, Esq.
  2. TSMIV

TSMIV Formula Junior

Jan 27, 2004
    Columbus, MS
    Full Name:
    Robert Goodman
    True enough!

Norm I am surprised. You got not one, but two photos of me. The B&W was of me and Kip at my first after school job in high school. (I am the skinny one.) And then the last one is of the job I had after that. (I am the bald one. Hey if you had to share an office with Kip, you would pull your hair out too.)

3. writerguy

writerguy F1 Veteran

Sep 30, 2003
    NewRotic
    Full Name:
    Otto
    That last one made me all woozy.......

4. detailman

detailman Formula Junior

May 26, 2002
    Indiana & South Caro
    Full Name:
    David
    What exactly is that last one? The guy with the target is funny as hell.

5. MY355

MY355 Formula Junior

Feb 4, 2004
    NYC and AZ
    I printed All of them to give to all of my staff in the office this week.
    THANKS
    LOL :)

6. tvrfreak

tvrfreak F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 31, 2003
    Arkansas
    Full Name:
    F K
    That pic with all the computers...fourth person up from the bottom left answers Dell's tech support line, your mortgage questions, and your warranty return RMA requests for HP printers.

Next guy up is the who misfiled your taxes. And 2 over from him is the guy who turned over your car loan to a collection agency because you hung up on him.

Behind him is the person tracking your grocery purchases and deciding you need yoghurt and cereal coupons popping up on your computer screen while you surf the web, and showing up in your mailbox, and scattered on your front doorstep, and cluttering up your email inbox.

Next to him is the guy who will make calls to your home and cell phone during dinner. He will read a script designed to sound like a public service announcements to get around the no-call list.

What you don't see are the "code-blue" team members who specialize in refusing health-care claims and, working closely with the major credit card companies, bill you for things you never ordered.

Now you know...

7. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Touche. :D

8. bluekawala

bluekawala Formula Junior

Jan 22, 2004
    Ormond Beach, FL
    I'm not afraid of heights or anything, but boy am I glad the last one isn't what I have get up to everyday.
    I don't think I could live... sorry work in a cubicle or massive computer filled room like the second to last pic. Even for lots of money I would have to draw the line and say 'sorry fellas, but there's more to life then this'

9. spidr

spidr Formula Junior

Nov 13, 2003
    Once you hear what those guys 1800 feet in the air get for hourly pay your fear of heights will misteriously disappear.

Is that a little bird watching them near the bottom of the pic? And who is taking that pic anyhow?