Crystal Cove Car Show! | FerrariChat

Crystal Cove Car Show!

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by Titanboy_24, Feb 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    Hey guys,

I was just wondering where abouts this show takes place?? I am going to California in July with my mom, and I would LOVE to go to one of these shows:)! I am staying in Los Angelas for a week, so I'm really hoping that I can see some awsome cars! (theres not to many around where i live:() Is there any places you would suggest where theres lots of nice cars?? (I know its kind of early but I'm just trying to get some type of itinerary going!) Thanks alot for your help!

Can't wait till July!!

Lucas Scarfone:)

2. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    Crystal Cove is about 30 miles south of the los angeles/orange county line.

www.beachcalifornia.com/crystal.html

Being in town every week, I'd say Beverly Hills is a good place to window shop for any car you can dream of. On Olympic is the RollsRoyce Dealer (www.rollsroycebeverlyhills.com), Black on Black os in La Cienega, Symbolic (www.symbolicmotors.com) is just underneath me at the corner of Wilshire and La Cienega, Ferrari of Beverly Hills (www.ferrariofbeverlyhills.com) is on Wishire at Canon. The Lamborghini dealer is across from the BMW dealer at Robertson and Wilshire.

If you are travelling with your mom, Beverly Hills will probably be a place she'll wanna stop anyway. The general area I describe is not that big so you can cruise around in about half an hour and get a lifetime full of exotics in one trip.

3. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    Thank you soooo much for all off the info!! Do they have to car shows there every week? I'm shure it will be amazing to see all of those cars, because the only ferraris I have seen were at the Auto show in Toronto! Maby we could meet up somewhere?
    Thank you again for all of the information:)!!

:) Lucas :)

4. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    yep, everybody is there like clockwork on saturday mornings. most guys leave by 10, but if you are still on toronto time ;) you should have no troubles getting down here before everyone leaves at 10. we are all early morning guys.

5. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    Awsome! I am actually attending a conference with my mom in scottsdale, Arizona first (she draws babies and stuff www.havingyourbaby.com), then we are hopping on a plane to L.A! Can't wait to go to all the dealers:)! Is there any other senic places/ restourants/ entertainment that you guys would suggest? Thanks again for all the info!

Lucas:)