Saw 2 Enzos today.. | FerrariChat

Saw 2 Enzos today..

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by yesod, Feb 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. yesod

yesod Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Lakeland,fl
    Full Name:
    Keith
    I went to "the festival of speed" today in ST Pete Florida. There were a good many great cars there. There were 2 red enzos, a F50, a 550 Barchetta, a sweet 512BB, several 360's and 355's, a couple of 550's, testarossa's, 400i, 328. There were some Lambos, a Jag xj220, Porsche GT1, Mercedes CLK_GTR
    Panteras, Astons, and various other marques.

I had never seen an enzo or a f50 in person so I was trying not to stand there dumbstruck and drool all over them.

I am still kicking myself in the a$$ for walking out and forgetting the camera.

2. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Can I kick you too? :D Sounds like it was alot of fun though.

3. yesod

yesod Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Lakeland,fl
    Full Name:
    Keith
    yes,please do

4. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    No pics? Oh well

Which one did you prefer : Enzo or F50?

Anyone else went to this event?

5. tifosi69

tifosi69 Formula 3

Dec 23, 2003
    Atlanta, Ga.
    Full Name:
    Al-Al Cool J
    New rule, I MUST KEEP MY DIGITAL CAMERA WITH ME AT ALL TIMES!!

6. Robin

Robin F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Arlington, VA
    Yup I stopped by too. Perfect day and great setting for these cars. It was set up kind of haphazardly, like a bunch of rich guys just happened to pull their cars onto the lawn of a nice waterfront resort... I kinda liked that unstructured setup. I don't have a camera though, so no pics. There was a great variety of cars though. Aston Martin DB9, couple Vanquishes and DB7 Volantes.. Lots of Porsches including a 911 GT1 and 959... Saleen S7.. a new Lotus Elise, plus a few racing versions of the Elise. The 2002 Panoz LMP900 car was there along with the Champion Audi LMP900 (I think it was the Champion car...) Bunch of vipers, couple hot rods, some Rolls, and of course piles of Ferraris and Lamborghinis. There were maybe 5 or 6 Gallardos there along with a bunch of Diablos, including one with two nitrous bottles. On my way out I saw a 512 spider rolling along behind a bunch of kids revving their fartcan-equipped NSXs.. a pretty sad sight to say the least.

-R