Enzo's in MA | FerrariChat

Enzo's in MA

Discussion in 'New England' started by mercedesbenze55, Feb 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mercedesbenze55

Feb 11, 2004
    Are there any and if so where! if any owners here what are your opinions?!

2. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    i don't know if there are any MA enzo owners here. at least i haven't seen them :). maybe they're keeping a low profile.

the only enzo i've seen on the roads is a black one that i saw once in weston on 20 heading east. someone here posited that it belongs to a gentleman who lives in waltham.

doody.

3. mercedesbenze55

Feb 11, 2004
    Hey Doody thanks alot! :) I have a E55 AMG I see you have a S55 how does it handel? Also i LOVE your 550 :) any more pics of it!?

4. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    check the archives for lots of pics. also look in the SHOWROOM section of the old board.

the S55 is a BIG car. there's really no way 'round that. over two tons. heavy. so it's no RS America through the twisties. the adaptive suspension does WONDERS though on the highway ramps - virtually no body roll. very impressive. and when you stomp it, it makes a really nice noise ;)

i've got snows on her (pirelli 240 snow sports) and am driving her through the winter. so far so good! she's toast on sheer ice (someday there'll be AMG AWD) but otherwise i've been pleasantly surprised.

and the kids can't kick the back of my seat :)

doody.

5. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    Theres a red one here in wellesley, and the black one mentioned...maybe two red ones around? I think its strange to see one on the road going out to the dover area, and one in the shop in the same day, both red, but thats all Ive seen.

6. Birdman

Birdman F1 Veteran

Jun 20, 2003
    North shore, MA
    Full Name:
    THE Birdman
    I still find it amazing that there are actually people that can afford those things! I want to be adopted into a family with an Enzo!!

Birdman

7. A-Train

A-Train Rookie

Nov 5, 2003
    There's a certain Ferrari lover in Dover. Also, the first F40 I saw in person on public roads, right when they first came out, was in Dover center at the gas station by the pharmacy. The dealer was filling it up before delivering it to the customer.

- A-Train

8. TCM

TCM Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    Tyngsborough, MA
    Adam:

You are on f chat as well? How are things going? It has been too long since I last saw you (New England dragway I beleive). We need to have an old Boston M5 meet again soon!

9. karc

karc Formula Junior

Nov 19, 2003
    i know theres at least one enzo in wellesly or weston, i forget. i know the guy at wheel dynamix and i guess he put on that clear bra sort of stuff on the guys enzo. i was upset i didnt get a call to come see it. oh well. i guess he does all work for the guys cars. i dont know what else or how many other cars he has but im sure its a nice collection if he can afford an enzo.

10. Boston 7777

Boston 7777 Rookie

Apr 18, 2004
    I think Herb Chambers has a blue enzo. I have seen a red enzo in the andover area.

11. TCM

TCM Formula Junior

Nov 10, 2003
    Tyngsborough, MA
    Wow, Michael is on here too. The Boston crew is beginning to appear on every messageboard!!

12. Boston 7777

Boston 7777 Rookie

Apr 18, 2004
    We are like the Boston Forum Mafia...we control the message boards..

13. carmaster

carmaster Karting

Jan 13, 2004
    Boston/ Portland
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Where was the one from at the Bayside Expo Car show that was back in the fall?

14. Birdman

Birdman F1 Veteran

Jun 20, 2003
    North shore, MA
    Full Name:
    THE Birdman
    That one was from FoNE I think.

15. Giovanni_P

Giovanni_P Formula Junior

Nov 11, 2003
    MetroWest, MA
    Full Name:
    John Pelliccio
    Old Herb must be doing pretty well for himself. He is rumored to have a charcoal grey MacLaren F1 as well, tuned by Turner Motorsports in Amesbury.