looking for car shows in Indianapolis this summer | FerrariChat

looking for car shows in Indianapolis this summer

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by detailman, Feb 22, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. detailman

detailman Formula Junior

May 26, 2002
    Indiana & South Caro
    Full Name:
    David
    Does anyone here have any info on any car shows in Indy this summer. Or know where I can find any list of shows.Thanks in advance.

2. mondial85

mondial85 Karting

Sep 9, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Casey Slattery
    I always go to the labor day classic/antique car show in North Salem Indiana each year...never seen any Ferrari's there though. Also, there is the Ferrari owners get together at Monument Circle in downtown Indy in September..LOTS of really nice Ferrari's. Are you looking to enter or just enjoy the sights?

3. 96impalaSS

96impalaSS F1 Rookie

Dec 8, 2003
    Hell
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Spring Fling at Bud Wolfs Chevrolet in Indy. Went last year and had some cool Chevys. Also a old Shelby Cobra showed up as did a Z8 out of nowhere. I joined the IndipalaSS club there and they told me and my friend to watch the gate and when the Z8 tried to pull in we didnt let him in since it was a Chevy oly show but when the Cobra pulled up ther was no way we couldnt let him in, the car was just to cool.

4. Ashman

Ashman Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2002
    MA
    Full Name:
    John
    Don't forget that, with the USGP being held on June 20 this year, there will be lots of car related activities on that weekend. Even some Ferrari events.

John

5. detailman

detailman Formula Junior

May 26, 2002
    Indiana & South Caro
    Full Name:
    David
    Just going to spend the day and look around. Not much for entering any car shows. My son and I went to the Caral Casper event in Louisville yeaterday and spent about half of the day, it was a blast lots of Vettes (he loves vetts) also lots of old Mustangs and Cameros, There was over 600 cars.I know that there are a few different shows in Indy each year but just never been to any my self.

6. detailman

detailman Formula Junior

May 26, 2002
    Indiana & South Caro
    Full Name:
    David