Autosource-online (Ready-to-Fix.com) | FerrariChat

Autosource-online (Ready-to-Fix.com)

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by italiandude, Feb 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. italiandude

italiandude Rookie

Feb 23, 2004
    Has anyone been successful in contacting this group? I have made numerous recent attempts to contact them, but no luck. All I ever get are voicemail boxes and canned e-mail response that seem to say that they are too busy to respond, and the car I'm inquiring about is probably sold. It doesn't seem like they want to sell to the general public. Any thoughts or experiences would be appreciated.

2. isellpower

isellpower Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2003
    Midwest
    Full Name:
    Jason

They only want to sell you a list of places where you can buy the car they are supposedly selling. They have talked about them here before. If you use the search I'll bet you could find a bunch of comments on this...

3. goyal99

goyal99 Karting

Mar 5, 2002
    Upstate NY - USA
    Full Name:
    V K
    They have a bad habbit of NEVER responding to email...I think they are brokers and they don't have any cars for sale. They want you to buy their locator service for finding salvage cars nationwide. Don't fall for their scam...

They have been advertising the same high-end cars for years now on Yahoo auctions. Recently they have been posting cars on eBay as well...I have never received an email reply from them.

Don't bother.....it's a waste of time

VK

4. italiandude

italiandude Rookie

Feb 23, 2004
    Thanks....you confirmed my suspicions. I'm pissed that a business can get away with advertising vehicles, but never being available to receive inquiries. Just what we need...another scam. Thanks again.