Has Anyone ever been to Naples Motorsports? | FerrariChat

Has Anyone ever been to Naples Motorsports?

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by RSraddo, Feb 23, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RSraddo

RSraddo Karting

Feb 11, 2004
    Battle Creek, MI
    Full Name:
    Kyle Davidson
    I vacation in Naples a few times a year as my Aunt owns a hotel down there and lives in the Moorings, the beach is great so its a wonderful place to relax for a week or two. Anyways, last two times down there I stopped by Naples Motorsports on Airport just to drool and look at all the goodies. I would have to suggest that they are a super nice group of people!! The guy at the time that was running the place was really cool, typically being 20, most high end retail places would run me out, granted I work high end retail and wear a Rolex, thats not something super noticeable and I was impressed with how nice he was. They also had a very impressive collection of Ferraris, 355's, 360's, and at the time what I believe was a TR. Although I am currently in noway able to purchase one of these vehicles I thought I would give them a leg up as they were very nice people to talk to! Not to mention I am a European car fan through and through and it was like a kid in a candy store for me walking through that place, $100,000 cars packed in like sardines, it's probably one of my favorite things to do when I visit down there, he even offered to start the 360 up for me but I felt a bit embarrased, although now I really wish I had as I would love to hear one inside.

Kyle

2. richard_wallace

richard_wallace Formula 3

Feb 6, 2004
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Richard Wallace
    RS,

A member of this Board - Mike Oldani just purchased a 94 348 Spider from them. From what he mentioned they were very good to deal with, good negotiation on price. Good Customer Service, etc.

I have been to their showroom as well - very nice indeed.

Rich Wallace

3. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
    I've been there a time or two, my family has a place on Sanibel. Anyway, the place is pretty nice and doesn't have that "fly-by-night" feeling other places in the area do.

4. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
  5. RSraddo

RSraddo Karting

Feb 11, 2004
    Battle Creek, MI
    Full Name:
    Kyle Davidson
    Glad to hear they are a nice place, just being such a car enthusiast I love to spend time just taking in these cars and was very impressed with how kind they were. I can only imagine them being even better with a real customer.

Kyle

6. SRT Mike

SRT Mike Two Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    Taxachusetts
    Full Name:
    Raymond Luxury Yacht
    I've heard good and bad about the Boston shop. I guess, as with any place, you do your due diligence, check out the car thoroughly, and get it inspected prior to purchase.

7. -FROG-

-FROG- Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 3, 2003
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Paul Daniels
    Every time I see something on ebay from Naples, it seems they have the BEST pictures and very detailed I might add. Frame Worthy pictures! If I'm ever in the area, I deffinately want to check them out and hopefully not make a mess drueling on their floor. Maybe I should take a druel bucket along?

8. JayO

JayO Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Both Baystate and Naples are great places to deal with. My brother has bought five cars from them and has known the owner (Todd) for years. Rob at Baystate is very knowlegable (as are all the other guys as well) and great to deal with. When the time comes for me to get a Ferrari I will definitely be looking to buy from these guys.

9. Tod328gts

Tod328gts Formula Junior

Jul 23, 2003
    River Forest, IL
    Full Name:
    Tod Whitmore
    If your in that area, you MUST stop at Micheal Bob's for Dinner and have thier BBQ Ribs, The best EVER!! I can ussualy put away 3-4 slabs, they melt in your mouth!!

Drove by the place, looked real nice, unfortunately when i have been in Naples, they have been closed in those evenings..