Allsports meetup | FerrariChat

Allsports meetup

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by ferrari_kid, Nov 13, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferrari_kid

ferrari_kid Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2003
    is this supposed to be an all day event that they're having at the track? there was mention of lunch, so maybe it's just a morning thing?

Ryan

2. mrmckay

mrmckay Formula Junior

Jul 14, 2003
    MD, USA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    What time is the event? Does anyone know if there is room for one more driver?

3. ferrari_kid

Jul 5, 2003
    i'm not sure of a time but i'm sure there will be room for another driver. i'm not sure of the event that's taking place but i know they have racing sessions that can go for a couple hours, that seems pretty fun if we have enough drivers.

4. Dopplemax

Dopplemax Formula 3

What is the event, where is it and how did you hear about it. Inquiring minds want to know.

5. ferrari_kid

Jul 5, 2003
  6. mrmckay

mrmckay Formula Junior

Jul 14, 2003
    MD, USA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    How was the event at AllSport?

7. ferrari_kid

Jul 5, 2003
    i ended up calling ahead to figure out what time everything was going on. there was a mini endurance race for the ferrari guys and right after that there was a mini grand prix with another group. i showed up a bit late so i didn't race. i ended up going to FoW instead. after that i came back and did a few laps with some walk on guys.

i saw a 456M there, not sure who's it was. but it was the only ferrari there, i thought there would be at least a couple more, what happened? :)

8. whitlock

whitlock Karting

Mar 24, 2004
    ATL
    Full Name:
    Whitlock