Ferrari Enzo in Ontario | FerrariChat

Ferrari Enzo in Ontario

Discussion in 'Canada' started by F1racer, Nov 15, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
  2. JOEV

JOEV F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 6, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Joe
    John,

On the old board someone mentioned that a successful financial planner had an Enzo in the GTA; mentioned his name too, but I can't remember.

I think someone else said that 7 Enzos had gone through FoO, which if correct, is amazing.

3. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    7 Enzo's had gone throught FoO? Wow!

I know in Quebec there's 2 Enzo owners but I don't know who they are.

4. spyderman

spyderman Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Toronto - Canada
    Full Name:
    Spyderman
    The guys name is [removed by Rob at request of owner], he is a great guy, a true lover of Ferrari's. I have spoke to him many times about the cars he has in his collection and he has always given me the time of day. Truthfully, he is a very low key guy (for someone who drives an Enzo).

He has mentioned to me that he gets so nervous about driving his Enzo on the street due to all the attention the car gets. People follow him home and he has almost been hit a few times by other cars on the road. He told me one of the people that just missed him was an OPP cop on the HWY 407. The cop was trying to get a closer look at his car that he was inching towards his pass. door without even realizing it. [removed by Rob at request of owner] had to beep at him and move into another lane where he almost got tagged by another driver that was following to closely. The cop hit his brakes and alomost got rear ended himself.

The best part is that [removed by Rob at request of owner] DRIVES his Enzo. [removed by Rob at request of owner]

[removed by Rob at request of owner]

5. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Thanks for the information!

There`s also the president of Ferrari of Ontario who got himself an Enzo in Giallo Modena. Is that true?
    And I think he sold his F40.

6. spyderman

spyderman Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Toronto - Canada
    Full Name:
    Spyderman
    Its true, Remo Ferri purchased a new Enzo in yellow with black interior. It is on display at the dealership on the second floor.

Stunning to see in the flesh.

7. JOEV

JOEV F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 6, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Thanks for the info spyderman - let me know when someone brings in a 288 GTO :)

8. RacerNika

RacerNika Karting

Dec 2, 2003
    Spyderman - are you a member of the Ferrari club? You must work at the dealership....

9. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    Actually...I heard through the grapevine that there are three Enzo's in Quebec. Although I don't feel comfortable saying who the owners are, I will say this:

One is owned by a gentleman that was formerly in the needletrade business, and has a rather extensive collection of Ferrari's and other goodies.

The second supposedly is owned by a gentleman that runs a Quebecois circus show.

The third is owned by yet another gentleman that is currently in the neeedletrade business...and his name I don't know.

So there you all have it. I'll let the rest of you fill in the blanks.

10. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Last month I went to FoQ and I asked the salesman how many Enzo are in Quebec. He said 2 ...
    First person you said ..... the guy who has an extensive collection of Ferrari owns an Enzo and the guy told me he owns also a F50 and F40 and more. Apparently he's Jewish.

Second person you said , I think is Lawrence Stroll ( he owns the Circuit Mont-Tremblant). But the salesman at FoQ didn't mentioned him maybe because he doesn't live in Quebec...maybe in Ontario he lives?

Third person you said... I know his name but I won't say it.

11. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    The first (F40/F50 and other goodies) is L. Stroll, and keep in mind that FoQ likes to keep things dircreet (for many reasons) when it comes to LS. It's sort of like ''everybody knows, everybody talks about it..but no one will talk too loudly or go on record'' The second one is the gent that runs the Cirque du Soleil. The third is also of the same cloth as the first, and is probably the one whose identity you know.

12. F1racer

F1racer F1 Rookie

Oct 5, 2003
    Laval
    Full Name:
    Jean
    Haha
    I mixted up 2 and 3...Lawrence Stroll doesn't own a circus ..lol.

13. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
    Hey guys, this is what I came across on www.barchetta.cc this is an awesome site with lots of info. Since we are on the topic of Ontario based Enzo's there is one on the following page owned by Mr De Gasperis Himself (Doesnt surprise me) This guy deserves it, a very successful businessman indeed. See this link (Not sure if will work). You will also see other famous people like JayK (Jamiroqoi) Eric Clapton and Roger Penske as Enzo owners. THERE IS EVEN AN WHITE ENZO??? C'MON. I dont like that at all!

http://www.enzoregister.barchetta.cc/events-stories/stories/enzo-ferrari/enzo-ferrari-by-serial-number/default.htm

14. tcyung

tcyung Rookie

Feb 22, 2004
    i know where that enzo is...

15. Titanboy_24

Titanboy_24 Formula 3

Dec 28, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas Scarfone
    please share!!

16. 996

996 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Greater Toronto Area
    Let me guess...ts this car in the Warden/16th area?

17. tcyung

tcyung Rookie

Feb 22, 2004
    ya.. it's at 16th n warden.. ~ it's across from my frend's house.. ~

18. jack1999

jack1999 Formula Junior

Nov 28, 2003
    toronto
    which is????? where
    lol

19. 996

996 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Greater Toronto Area
    OK, then it's the same one. The person's also got an S55 mercedes (as in the pictures). I've a friend that's seen it a few times and followed him...that's why I know where it is...but I've never seen it...I've only seen the S55 on the driveway. It's just South of my place by 2 blocks...it's funny, the neighborhood is not filled with $1M homes...but quite the contrary...I'm guessing homes there are like $400K, but to have an Enzo and an S55...he must really like cars!!!! Good for him! (and/or her)

20. 996

996 Rookie

Feb 18, 2004
    Greater Toronto Area
    OK, then it's the same one. The person's also got an S55 mercedes (as in the pictures). I've a friend that's seen it a few times and followed him...that's why I know where it is...but I've never seen it...I've only seen the S55 on the driveway. It's just South of my place by 2 blocks...it's funny, the neighborhood is not filled with $1M homes...but quite the contrary...I'm guessing homes there are like $400K, but to have an Enzo and an S55...he must really like cars!!!! Good for him! (and/or her)

21. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Hi there Canada,

I run the register here www.enzoregister.barchetta.cc and I'm far more interested in serial numbers than in names, so if you ever get to know any of these Enzo's serial numbers or VINs, please tell me, I don't mind not having the owner's name

Thanks in advance! :)

Garretto

22. tcyung

tcyung Rookie

Feb 22, 2004
    ya..that's the exact same one i was talking about .. the benz is the "CHEAPEST" car among the others..last time i saw his yellow ferrari being off loaded from the truck.. ~ haha. ~

i saw his enzo on the road once when i was on 16th (in my civic.. muhahaha)