Ferrari custom license plate frames | FerrariChat

Ferrari custom license plate frames

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by davey_jones, Feb 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. davey_jones

davey_jones Formula Junior

Sep 28, 2002
    wherever it's sunny
    Full Name:
    Dave
    I've been looking for a "ferrari" license plate frame off and on for awhile.

The one on the car just didn't do it for me - so after checking the board
    sponsors (to no avail), I managed to find a company online that happened to be here in Indiana of all places.

Some people are just a pleasure to do business with. I called this guy, told him what I wanted, paid about $23 and had my new frame 2 days later...

Here's his link: http://www.engravenet.com/frame_laser.htm

Just thought I'd share this with you guys, I think it's the least expensive thing on the car!

2. Owens84QV

Owens84QV F1 Rookie

Oct 2, 2001
    Somewhere in NC
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Thanks for posting. I had seen some on Ebay and many looked real cheap (read crappy!). I will definitely get with them to make a frame for me.

3. davey_jones

davey_jones Formula Junior

Sep 28, 2002
    wherever it's sunny
    Full Name:
    Dave
    The top part can be a colored insert also (any color you want).
    I just went with brushed steel and used "arial" as a font.
    I'm sure you'll like it - I do!

4. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    I saw the guy with a '64 bodied 250 GTO with New Hampshire plates (don't remember name) and a plate frame that said, "I'd rather be racing"

5. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

I purchased one of the eBay jobs that you see. It has what appears to be an engraved "cavalino" but is really an adhesive over chrome. For close to 20 bucks including shipping it's rather nice. Ferrari do not license any frames.