charity drive-8th July | FerrariChat

charity drive-8th July

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by daz355, Jun 21, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. daz355

daz355 Formula Junior

Jan 31, 2004
    MclarenVille
    Full Name:
    Darren P
    My local childrens charity (Demelza House) which is based near Sittingbourne in Kent has asked for our help.They would like as many Ferrari's as possible to help to transport the Olympic Torch from their base to Charlton Athletic's grounds.If you are interested please let me know and I will post more details as and when I get them.
    Daz

2. Andy hls

Andy hls Formula Junior

Dec 17, 2003
    Kent UK
    Full Name:
    Andy
    The mere mention of The Mighty CHARLTON ATHLETIC on F chat made me go week at the knees. To have the opportunity to drive my car to the VALLEY is a definate YES,YES,YES. (and a kodak moment if ever there was one).

3. daz355

daz355 Formula Junior

Jan 31, 2004
    MclarenVille
    Full Name:
    Darren P
    More like a Kleenex moment!!!!

4. GrahamS

GrahamS F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 29, 2004
    24 hours from Tulsa
    Full Name:
    Grandmaster G
    After yesterday's drive out I presume you will be providing the flame.

Would love to go but can't do midweek unfortunately

5. F308 MAN

F308 MAN F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2004
    Isle of Man
    Full Name:
    Dave S
    i would have thought "Andrex" would be more suitable

6. Rene

Rene Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 5, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    René
    I think I can manage this one, Daz. I suppose I had better clean the engine bay this time.

Rene

7. Garyh

Garyh Karting

Jan 10, 2004
    Daz would love to have helped out but sadly i'm scheduled to be in a boat off the solent!
    Might be a bit worrisome for Addicks fans all those F Cars,they might think Chelsea have turned up!

8. nickster

nickster Karting

Mar 5, 2004
    The moon
    Full Name:
    nickster
    Not hijacking the point of the thread,but seeing as you're such a big Charlton man thought I'd mention it.Gary Nelson has moved in to where I live,he was at a do on Saturday night.Was a really good chap,down to earth,clever - not your average footballer type of bloke.Totally happy to rabbit on about football.Its always nice to meet someone who's done it at the top level who's not full of themselves.

9. Spyder-Man

Spyder-Man Formula 3

May 11, 2004
    UK
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Daz, this is only up the road to me, I would have loved to have helped out, but alas away in the sun.

Sorry matey

Rob