Exotic Italian Car Show | FerrariChat

Exotic Italian Car Show

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by damcgee, Jun 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. damcgee

damcgee Formula 3

Feb 23, 2003
    Mobile, AL
    I'm posting pics as I go!

2. damcgee

damcgee Formula 3

Feb 23, 2003
    Mobile, AL
    If anyone wants, PM me because I have all of these in sizes ranging from 1600x1200 up to 2100xwhatever

3. 0UTXLR8

0UTXLR8 Formula Junior

Apr 12, 2004
    Full Name:
    Josh
    I wish I could've gone. It's a four hour drive from where I am located though.

4. damcgee

damcgee Formula 3

Feb 23, 2003
    Mobile, AL
    It was a little over a two hour drive for me, and I PROMISE you, it was worth it. You see how it wasn't really that busy at noon when it opened. By 3 pm or so, though, there were several hundred people there.

5. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    YO SOUF CENTRAL KID WHAT WHAT

6. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    It was a 4-hour drive for me too (Huntsville, AL) but well worth it! I went up Saturday and enjoyed the group dinner at Casa de Brazil too, which had around 40 people in attendance.

The show was awesome, weather great (especially for Memphis in the summer) with over $20,000 raised for the Habitat for Humanity charity.

7. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    This was the first time I attended this event and I'd say it was well organized and well planned. I think the whole itenary was well thought out. I was also impressed with the turn out.
    It was good to see old friends.

8. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    Bob, congrats on your award for that beautiful car of yours!

9. damcgee

damcgee Formula 3

Feb 23, 2003
    Mobile, AL
    Robert, the 360 Spider was yours, correct?

You may not remember me, but at this same event two years ago, I was the (at the time) 20-year old college kid you let sit in your Spider with the Daytona seats.

I just wanted to let you know that gifts such as that are not forgotten. Thanks again for letting me sit in my first Ferrari. :)

10. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
  11. Sid 6.7

Sid 6.7 Rookie

Jun 23, 2004
    Here are some pics I took with my Nikon N80.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. tfrancis

tfrancis Karting

Nov 3, 2003
    Memphis, TN
    WOW!!!! Those are GREAT Sid!! Did you take any others?

13. Sid 6.7

Sid 6.7 Rookie

Jun 23, 2004
  14. LMP234

LMP234 Formula 3

May 8, 2004
    TN
    Full Name:
    Leon
    Hearing the Enzo rev was amazing. Ive got video of it, he never got it above 6.5k rpm, and people were STILL jumping out of the way startled. It truelly does have a completely agressive/different sound than the other ferraris.

The owner of the Enzo also brought along his F50, and I believe a Modena and a 550 and another. I heard he had an F40 too, but there wasnt one at the show.

I recall one guy walking past the Enzo, looking at the engine for about 4 seconds and then saying "Ugly" and walking off. If there wasnt such a crowd of people around my foot would have connected swiftly with his nuts....oh well.

15. robert biscan

robert biscan F1 Veteran

Jan 17, 2003
    Nashville and Palm b
    Full Name:
    robert s biscan
    I think the Enzo was the hit of the show and was always covered up with admirers. I for one thought it was a special effort to bring all those machines.