512 TEA ARE GOES TO GOODWOOD | FerrariChat

512 TEA ARE GOES TO GOODWOOD

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by 512Tea Are, Jun 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    I shall be at Goodwood tomorrow with the P100.

2. jrs

jrs Formula 3

Jun 14, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    James S
    Lucky Goodwood !!

3. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    I know, its wonderful of me isn't it. My one major fault is that I am over endowed with altruism.

4. jrs

jrs Formula 3

Jun 14, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    James S
    As I am only attending Goodwood on Saturday I am truly dissapointed that I will not be able to see the "almost as fast as light" infamous P100. As I have now confirmed that with careful planning I should be able to extract an additional 10bhp form my Audi I really wanted to see what I am up against !

J

5. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear JRS,

As Shakespeare said "It is a far better thing to travel in expectation that to arrive."

6. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    thank **** has anybody got any spare satuardy sunday tickets for OAP 512TEE ARSE to keep the stupid old **** of here as we all like a laugh and a joke on here but you are just being a nuisence and spoiling some good threads no wonder your wife **** off with the bingo caller at the bowling club if i ever see you trying to cross the road i would mount the kerb scuff the alloys and run you over then have the wheels refurbished

7. jrs

jrs Formula 3

Jun 14, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    James S
    Some Interesting Info

My research appears to reveal that our good friend 512Tea Are trades on e-bay under the name of SPORTSCARGARDENMAD. The reason I know this is that he took up my suggestion and is bidding on a P100 badge that is for sale.

What is interersting is that his last trade was for the purchase of a book called " Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - The White Company " and in the e-bay text the book is described as " The White Company is a motley group of english mercenaries, led by Sir Nigel Loring ".

Wandered if anyone else has managed to make any discoveries about who our anonymous friend is or any other interesting facts about him/her

J

8. mal

mal Formula Junior

Jan 12, 2004
    Kent
    You feel strongly about this then do you Steve?

9. sletti

sletti F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Nov 19, 2003
    NW Kent
    Full Name:
    Stig W
    Steve feels strongly about everything!

BTW, I don't wish to appear the bufoon, nor do I wish to be flamed for being this ignorant, but for all of Mr Tea Are ramblings, and James's responses, I am still unaware as to what a "P100" is. I know what a P45 is, I know what a P51D looks like, and most of my cars in the past have been covered with P38, but what the Leonard-Parkin is a "P100"?

Enlightenment, anyone?

10. ric355

ric355 Guest

Dec 21, 2003
    I believe this is his car. Nuff said.

http://www.jsm-net.demon.co.uk/nscc/pix/p-hewett.jpg

11. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Steve,

Highly amusing - a good response. The pigeon English is also very good.

12. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
  13. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004

14. simon355

simon355 Formula Junior

Nov 23, 2003
    W.Yorkshire, UK.
    Full Name:
    Simon George
    I'm right with you Steve.If we see this f*****g t****r 512 teabag in his pile of crap lets duff him up stick a skewer up his a**e and put him on the bbq. Actually thats too good. After that we can set our whippets on him

15. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear JRS,

Life is full of disappointments, for in days gone by the Ferraristii were all gentlemen.

16. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Simon 358,

I forgive both Steven and your goodself for this rather puerile behaviour. Perhaps you will have a better day at work tomorrow. You must be quite low in the company hierarchy to find yourselves this frustrated. For myself, I shall have a wonderful time at Goodwood tomorrow.

17. jrs

jrs Formula 3

Jun 14, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    James S
    Difficult to make a judgement on your fit as a gentlemen. We don't know who you are, where you are, how old you really are, or if you even own a Ferrari.

You clearly have a strong command of the English language but I doubt that qualifies you as a member of the Ferraristii !!

Have you actually thought about trying to make some friends on the board, add value to the forum and actually become part of the community.

Whilst I fully expect some kind of snide reply to this mail I really do think that it is time to stop annoying all and sundry and take a different approach.

James

18. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004

19. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004

20. simon355

simon355 Formula Junior

Nov 23, 2003
    W.Yorkshire, UK.
    Full Name:
    Simon George
    Nah, you're wrong there teabag. Run my own company.
    Hope you get run over tommorrow or simply wake up in the morning and find you can only walk backwards.

21. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve

got me wrong to i dont work i am like you nothing to do all day put play with my mopeds and clean my scale model f512m i wish i was as old as you then i could go bowling get discount on meals haircuts and bus trips i must admit at first i found you very amusing but the quicker they get you off here the better it will be as you are now spoiling the serious threads

22. bigpaul

bigpaul Rookie

Jun 27, 2004
    Understandably... who the hell would employ you? Your spelling, grammar and punctuation are appalling... you will no doubt parry by stating your spoken English is better than your written...however, have you considered that perhaps an internet forum is not the place for you... at least not in your current state of literacy?

Perhaps spend less time with that scale model, your moped, and aspiring of the days when you can start to smell of wee, get discounts on certain OAP essentials and instead use that time to go to one of many (or many of many as you do so clearly need the practice) of free English tuition centres in the United Kingdom. If the immigrants can do it, so can you.

I have been introduced to this forum by a someone on the ferraridomain forum. I am surprised (and pleased) at how busy it is, but also quite shocked at the antagonism...

23. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    And what an introduction it is.....
    You've managed to get the whole UK community's back up with a single , thoughtless, non-Ferrari post. No profile info, no indication you're a Ferrari owner or even a Ferrari fan.
    Why bother?

24. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    looks like 512tee arse has another name??????????? or are you his lad could be as you talk like him type like him my grammer may be appalling but i know who i am unlike you no profile actually i am a immigrant

25. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    No point carrying this on either....