There's a rat in Barrichello's last pit stop... | Page 2 | FerrariChat

There's a rat in Barrichello's last pit stop...

Discussion in 'F1' started by Husker, Jun 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    Yeah there was BIG BLACK HAIRY RAT. It was the biggest rat ever seen on LIVE TELEVISION. It was so BIG that they might have to censor the reruns.

Happy ... Good!!!

On to Magny Cours and to another Ferrari 1 - 2!!!

2. mbarr

mbarr Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 11, 2004
    Texas
    Dont they always when its your guy pitting?

3. dmeyer

dmeyer Formula Junior

May 30, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David Meyer
    It's not a big secret that RB is the number 2 driver for Ferrari. Mabey some of you have forgotten but teams used to just have the #2 driver slow down so the other could pass....on the track...in the middle of the RACE!!!. The same type of gamesmanship still occurs just slightly more descretely. If MS is the A driver than he is going to get the breaks.

4. aventino

aventino Formula Junior

Jun 16, 2003
    Hong Kong
    Full Name:
    David L
    Button and Sato
    Trulli and Alonso
    Ralf and Montoya

The rest of the front running teams don't have one driver proclaiming himself to be number one, they have two competitive drivers treating it like the sport it is, fighting hard to show that they are the better than their team mate and putting on a good show for the crowd. Maybe Ferrari have forgotten that people sit down in front of their TV and want to see a battle between drivers and cars.

5. JOEV

JOEV F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 6, 2003
    Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Joe
  6. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Finally proof of what we all have been saying. Funny how RB's pitstop is always the one botched ... ;)

Please now believe, Ross Brawn has admitted it so it is fact as far as I am concerned.

Pete's saying it like it is

7. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    I'm an RB fan but MS beat him and that is that, they were both in ferraris so we won alleluya, who gives a **** if Rubens had his pitstop delayed, remember Malaysia a couple of years ago when RB and MS cam in for intermediate tyres and Mickey had to wait behind Ruby and had a altte while the fitment was hapepening ?

Who won that race ? oh MS again !!! Even though he had to WAIT for RB to have his tyres changed and then MS had his changed, they came out Mikey blasted past Ruby (he had a whinge about it later in the papers) and it was another Ferrari 1-2!!!

Give this Rubens is a crap driver, given the rough end of the pineapple threads away, it's all crap! We keep coming in 1-2 so rejoice while we can.

I remember GV and DP racing each other,,,they both ended up dead (GV trying ot outdo DPs time and DP in a boat accident after smashing his legs badly in a track accident)

The current boys are doing the most professional job and making us Ferrari supporters look good for a change, I like it, bugger it who comes first or second so long as it;s a Ferrari

8. Lawrence Coppari

Lawrence Coppari Formula 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Kingsport, TN
    Full Name:
    Lawrence A. Coppari
    There are grassy knolls everywhere.

9. JMJ575M

JMJ575M Formula Junior

Nov 4, 2002
    Chain of Lakes Regio
    Full Name:
    J Michael Jordan
    We keep coming in 1-2 so rejoice while we can.

I remember GV and DP racing each other,,,they both ended up dead (GV trying ot outdo DPs time and DP in a boat accident after smashing his legs badly in a track accident)

The current boys are doing the most professional job and making us Ferrari supporters look good for a change, I like it, bugger it who comes first or second so long as it;s a Ferrari[/QUOTE]

What you said. Let's repeat it for everyone...

The current boys are doing the most professional job.

10. duke

duke Guest

I just wanted to say that your picture is very funny. Love Marvin, but i wish I thought to put him in a Ferrari ;)

Just on the topic, I am soooo happy that Rubens is having such good results with left foot braking. Can't wait until Spa and Suzuka where such a technique pays bigtime.

The Duke

11. Joe G.

Joe G. Formula 3
    BANNED

Dec 9, 2003
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Joe Gazzani
    it really doesn't matter whether Ferrari delayed his pit for the sake of letting M.S. win
    because
    Ruben's is CONSISTENTLY slower, and makes alot more mistakes, and excuses for not performing than M.S.
    and
    he isn't 1/2 the racer M.S. is.

so how cares

12. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN
    Full Name:
    DGS
    #37 DGS, Jul 17, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I guess the question (for the other thread) would be, will Rubens retire when he can no longer beat Marvin the Martian? :D
    (Slow pace cars make me very angry. (huff huff))
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

13. iceburns288

iceburns288 Formula 3

Jun 19, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Charles M.
    Look, we all know Michael is the no. 1 driver. He gets no. 1 treatment for what he does. I will admit Rubens gets shoved aside sometimes to make way for MS, but he has earned it. It's not like the only reason MS wins is because the Ferrari is the fastest car with the fastest team and a good no. 2 driver (good for holding up traffic!). He has won consistently over the years and has earned all he has. I'm all for Rubie getting pushed a little as long as Ferrari keeps winning. F1 wins boost sales, sales boost F1, and somewhere along the line the road cars get F1 technology and we all win with faster cars all over. :)