Frank of CC is on NBC News!! | FerrariChat

Frank of CC is on NBC News!!

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by JC360, Jun 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JC360

JC360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 2, 2003
    NYC...and soon WC 2
    Full Name:
    Jon C.
    nbc local news 5:50am, kahryn eisenman a HOT nbc newswoman with an english accent is interviewing frank on lambos at his lambo dealership about why guys love fast cars. also she asks him questions about lambos product line. 5 minute story. frank was all dressed up, not in his usual red ferrari lab coat. i am sure that frank offered her a couple of espressos to make her stay longer, shes HOT.

2. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

I saw it!

3. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    anyone have a link or tevo'd it?

4. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    When I talk to Mayur, I'll see if he has a tape. I'll get it ripped for online use.

5. udalmia

udalmia Guest

Sounds great Emil, Please do pass my hello's to Frank and Mayur, cant wait to get there and take delivery of the Murci!

6. Ferrari0324

Ferrari0324 F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    Full Name:
    Brandon
    There is only one way to let her really know why men love fast cars. Stick her in the passenger seat of a Ferrari, or in their case a Lamborghini and put Frank behind the steering wheel on a nice big race track. Then she'll understand.

7. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    I missed this one. My brother calledme last night to tell me and I missed the interview. I was acutally up at that time too. DAMN!

8. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    Hot?

Hot!

Post pict............

9. lupe

lupe Formula Junior

Apr 25, 2004
    New Jersey
    hey i saw the interveiw early in the morning , i then had to go check the place nice set up the sales people have a copy at the dealer we could go check out, they know of us the fchat crew.