micheal schumacher 7th world championship car | FerrariChat

micheal schumacher 7th world championship car

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by canam350, Jun 24, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. canam350

canam350 Formula Junior

Jun 23, 2004
    dublin, ireland
    just received the micheal schumacher 7th world championship car from germany, it is chrome and on a red leather base with schummy sitting on the side of the car,sorry no pics at the moment

2. Maximo_Tifoso

Maximo_Tifoso Karting

Jan 8, 2004
    Houston TX
    7th WDC?? You mean his 6th WDC, he hasn't won #7 yet......

3. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Reminds me of his manager, Willy Weber (Mr. 20%) who had Dekra Championship hats made before the last race of the season (98 I believe). They had to ship them all back from Japan. Unused.

4. ralessi

ralessi Formula 3

May 26, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Rikk
    Well not taking into account the points system, unless someone picks up and wins all of the remaining races to outdo Michael's total to this point, there is no way he (or anyone) should ever lose a championship with that many wins!

5. canam350

canam350 Formula Junior

Jun 23, 2004
    dublin, ireland
    you are right it is his 6th but it wont belong before his 7 th

6. RocketBoy

RocketBoy Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Wisconsin
    Full Name:
    Professor Hajji
    And I just got the 1:18 Hotwheels/McLaren's Kimi R first world championship model. It will debut in 2006 after Schumi retires and buys every German speaking Swiss property to turn into MikeyLand.

RocketBoy

PS: I am still waiting for the "He gave me no room" JPM Williams that features a missing nose and JPM's hands in the air gesturing that he has no idea what's going on.

7. canam350

canam350 Formula Junior

Jun 23, 2004
    dublin, ireland
    mr flying finn will never be world champion, if he stays with sour faced ron dennis,cause once the columbine hit man arrives it bye bye mr finn

8. canam350

canam350 Formula Junior

Jun 23, 2004
    dublin, ireland