Ferrari customer service | FerrariChat

Ferrari customer service

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by G-force, Jun 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. G-force

G-force F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    My last NEW Ferrari (that I actually took delivery of)
    was a TR. I'm wondering what everyone thinks of Ferrari customer service? Not individual dealers but rather FNA/Factory.

2. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Their blatant indifference is maddening.

DL

3. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Don't they usually spout the standard corporate mantra......"please direct your inquiries to your local dealer"........?

4. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

They've treated me extremely well and really went out of their way, both FNA and FSpa :) Now dealers I've found a different story.

5. G-force

G-force F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    Probably. I jumped the chain of command at Lamborghini and I find
    incompetence at all levels.The dealer is great(Symbolic) the US
    rep is less than stellar.

I guess why should I expect anything different? I find too much of my time is correcting someone elses' mistakes in business so factory reps are no different(although they should be).
    Guess if FNA doesn't have to deal with retail public you'll never be able to tell?

6. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

Geez.....I hope not Wayne......PCNA and it's Canadian predecessor were great with my clients.......I'd hope FNA would have the same approach with less volume to deal with.

I noticed you cross posted about Lambo in the other forum.......should be an interesting comparo.

FWIW Lotus is apparently unreal (as in great) when dealing direct with it's clients.

7. G-force

G-force F1 Rookie

Aug 4, 2002
    so california
    Full Name:
    wayne skiles
    Hey take my car away from me for 2 1/2 to 3 weeks and you irratated
    the wrong guy! Factory rep tells me all computers are in to upgrade my Egear
    They pick it up then 2 weeks later they are waiting on one more computer from the factory! What the F???

I have 4200 miles on it in 3 months and they trying to slow me down!!!