Greenwood Car & Rod Show Saturday | FerrariChat

Greenwood Car & Rod Show Saturday

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Spasso, Jun 25, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    For those looking for something to do on Saturday (in between the showers) there will be the 12th annual Greenwood Classic Car & Rod Show. It will be located between north 73rd and north 90th on Greenwood avenue north. Last year there were well over 1000 cars.

After Robert's and my own experience with so-so weather for the Cruizing to Colby show on Memorial Day I don't think the threat of inclement weather will keep the cars away. Over 570 showed at Colby on a grey day.

Robert and I will be displaying our cars towards the south end of the show. Come by and say HI!. Lots of cool cars, trucks, motorcycles, vintage and custom. There was even a display of trick looking electric cars and motorcycles, one of which was used for drag racing.

DJ

2. Jdubbya

Jdubbya The $10 Trillion Man
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2003
    PNW
    Full Name:
    John
    I almost had time to try heading over. Had to go into work but getting ready to get out of here! Is there anything going on tomorrow or was this just a Saturday event? How'd the weather turn out over there? It was beautiful here all day!!

3. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo
    It's almost 10:00 p.m. and I just got home. It was HOT and beautiful all day!
    A SUPER show! Just for one day though. There had to be over 1000 cars today, WOW!

Film at 11:00.............................................

If it stays nice tomorrow I will be painting my garage floor. Doesn't sound like fun but in 7 days I can install the lift. Cool!

4. Spasso

Spasso F1 World Champ

Feb 16, 2003
    Land of Slugs & Moss
    Full Name:
    Han Solo