Great News for 308, 328, 348 and F355 Owners - Scuderia Shields are finally HERE!! | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Great News for 308, 328, 348 and F355 Owners - Scuderia Shields are finally HERE!!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Nero308, May 30, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nero308

Nero308 Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Yoshi
  2. andrewg

andrewg F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 10, 2002
    Chester, England
    Full Name:
    AndrewG
    So when will shields that fit either a 348 / 355 or Testarossa come in, oh and how do you want to be paid!

3. Nero308

Nero308 Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Yoshi
    Around mid. August for 308, 328, 348 and F355. No plan for Testarossa at this moment.

4. Steve

Steve Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Steve Jenkins
    SPUTTER! COUGH! No plans for Testarossa? Oh, man! The ghost of Enzo will NOT be happy.

You're telling me these are going on 8 cylinders ONLY? May I suggest that you at least allow TR owners to order them, and see if you get enough to make a run feasible? If not, just send back their money. I think these shields would look great on my 512TR.

5. albert328gts

albert328gts Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Am in, I need a set for a 348ts! Nice job!

6. Nero308

Nero308 Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Yoshi
    Steve, it's not that I do not want to make the shields for TR's. Not being the owner of the TR myslef, I do not know which arc I should use to fit its fenders. Can anyone take the good mold of the arc accurately so that I can offer to the TR owners? Steve, if you can help me get the mold of the accurate fender arc, I would sell you the first pair for the half the "discounted" price, which is $125.00 a pair.

7. 95acuransx

95acuransx Rookie

Dec 3, 2003
    I was wondering if these shields would work well if they were to be recessed on 355 fenders or would their thinness make it more diificult?

8. andrewg

andrewg F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Sep 10, 2002
    Chester, England
    Full Name:
    AndrewG
    Ok

So how do you make a mold of the front wing (sorry guys but a Fender is something Eric Clapton plays)

9. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    This is still not a good idea. Crime never pays.

10. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Theres Always F###ing one!!

11. Nero308

Nero308 Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Yoshi
    #86 Nero308, Jun 28, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  12. 4i2fly

4i2fly Formula 3

Apr 16, 2004
    SF, Bay Area
    I live in Menlo Park, will you be available to show the shields in person? If yes, PM me with your contact info and I'll hook up with you.

Thanks,
    Matt

13. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    I'd like to join in with you, Matt. He can take ap eek at the 550 to see if there can be something done for that too.

--Dan

14. sparta49

sparta49 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 3, 2001
    LA
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I'm interested in a pair attaching with adhesive for a 348

15. PaulC

PaulC Formula 3

Feb 11, 2003
    San Antonio, TX
    Full Name:
    Paul
  16. simonc

simonc Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Herfordshire, UK
    Full Name:
    Simon Campbell
    Please count me in for a set, maybe two. Just let me know when they are available.

Simon in London

17. drsrock

drsrock Karting

Nov 20, 2003
    Colts Neck, NJ
    Full Name:
    Alex

WTF.

This is something I will gladly buy. If one does not have a car to put these onto, then they should not get involved in this discussion. If you never had the opportunity to have a new one ripped by FNA authorized dealer, I can assure you that posting a reply like that would not even enter into your head!

18. drsrock

drsrock Karting

Nov 20, 2003
    Colts Neck, NJ
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Count me in. E-mail me when you have a set of stick-ons. BTW any temlate to locate the correct position and angle?

19. chaa

chaa F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2003
    Well that was a pointles comment, as far as i can remember i was impresed by the quality of the replica car from what i saw, so what?? Lets talk about another replica for a moment, the COBRA. There are good replica COBRA kit cars aswell as bad ones, but common sense would say the good replicas will always have ones vote, who has seen any real multi thousand doller cobras on the road and how could you know, or even seen a real 250 gto and not a fake. Just look at the sheilds that the guy has made, i would say there spot on. Heres a point about replicas as well....in my line of work i have got to know many many wealthy people who are always on the look out for a bargin, for example i know guys who own multi million pound companys and have fake versace,gucci,prada,aramani, channel, vitton ect mixed in with there genuine stuff, why when they can easly get the real deal??, why do they do it??? becourse they can becourse people think its real becourse its being worn by a millionair. Get my point, if its a good un ill buy it no probs and put it on my real 355, just as i would by a fake Diablo badge to put on my Lambo no probs.

20. Nero308

Nero308 Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Yoshi
    Thank you for your interests in my shields. As soon as I get the production units (mid. August or sooner, I will post another thread to notify you of the arrival and availability. Again, I will have the shields available for the following models first.

F355
    360 Modena

The shields for others will be worked on next (I do not know the exact date yet). If the owners of other cars who are interested in getting my shields and have friends owning the exact same car with the genuine shields on, you can ask to get a mold of their shield arc (curve) from the top surface and send it to help me make these shield available. For those, I will sell you the pair of shields at $100.00. Anyone interested?

21. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Nero308: Like Matt, I live in the bay area. If possible, we can meet to do the 550. PM me if you would like to follow up on this.

--Dan

22. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    In case anyone is interested:
    I also do sell Scuderia Shields; the exact size and colors of the OEM piece. I have them currently in stock for most F cars. Primarily for 360, 550, 308, 328, 348,355, 456 and TR. The price per pair,with postage, is $230. Double stick tape is used to apply on fender.
    Guaranteed you will like them or you get a full refund! I have sold many to fellow FChatters and FCA members.
    If interested, PM to me. I will respond right away.

23. ROCKY1634

ROCKY1634 Karting

Nov 12, 2003
    Nero 308
    am very interested in a set of fender shields for my 355, let me know when you are ready to take orders.
    thanks
    Rocky
    [email protected]

24. Nero308

Nero308 Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Yoshi
    #99 Nero308, Aug 12, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Well, it has been close to 3 months since I posted this thread in May. The very first shipment of cloned scuderia shields (Production Units) has just arrived from my manufacturer today. Do you remember the scuderia shields, of which thickness is 1.5mm (1/2 of that of OEM). THEY JUST LOOK GORGEOUS and MOREOVER LOOK EXACTLY IDENTICAL to the OEM shields, except for a thickness. If you recall, I promised that I would sell the pair for a F-Chat introductory prce of $250.00. This will be effective through end of September and then its price will be re-adjusted to $350.00 a pair.

BUT.... I made a major screw-up in ordering. These beautuful shields are only available for 360 Modena for now. I made a mistake and did not order the shields for 308, 328, 348 and F355. These should be available in a several weeks (hopefully by end of Sep.) SO, any 360 owners intersted in getting the pair for your precious 360? For now, I will only take a money order or cashier's check until I complete with my Web site.

For your eyes only, here are the photos of the 360 scuderia shields available now. Please send me a PM (private message) for ordering or any inquiries.

Enjoy!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login