custom headers | FerrariChat

custom headers

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by TestShoot, Jun 26, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    I have a bit of an issue, my last speed shop made some headers for me that are now cracked. My car is right hand drive and vintage so it is manual steering and that shaft would go through the headers.

Anybody have any idea for a good shop to make one? This is not your run of-the-mill muffler shop application.

2. Cannoli

Cannoli Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Norman
    This may be a long shot, but Burn Stainless (www.burnsstainless.com) in Costa Mesa produces high-end exhaust components for the professional racing fabricator. Contact Vince and he may be of help.

3. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    sounds good, i have the car at the cm/newport border, so i appreciate the help.

4. h22gordo

h22gordo Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    So. Cal.
    Full Name:
    Gordan
  5. lou staller

lou staller Formula Junior

Dec 21, 2002
    Orange County Ca
    Full Name:
    Lou Staller
    You might want to give Mark Wiess Headers a call. He's located in Costa Mesa right over the HB bridge on Hamilton Ave. He is very well known in the hot rod and race car world. He scratch built headers for a '34 Ford hot rod I had in the 80's and the headers are still on the car. Give him a call, ya never know...

6. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills