Mid-Ohio ALMS Ferrari Pics | FerrariChat

Mid-Ohio ALMS Ferrari Pics

Discussion in 'Detailing & Showroom' started by markr, Jun 28, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. markr

markr Karting

Sep 15, 2003
    N. Virginia
    Here are most of the Ferrari pics I took at the Mid-Ohio Le Mans race. Believe it or not we did not see one Ferrari in the lot, but there were plenty of sights to see in the pits. Both the Grand AM 360GT and the ALMS 360GT were there.

As for the race the 360GT looked good and seemed fast but we all know how it ended for Team Risi. I will say that Panoz Esperante was super impressive. The car was super fast when running. We saw them change 3 engines. They are a factory team and this was their first race. They will be a very good challenge for the 911GT3's and the 360GT's.

This team was really cool. They were testing this 355 Challenge for Speed GT. He pays for all of the teams expenses out of his own pocket and donates any winnings to multiple charities.

2. markr

markr Karting

Sep 15, 2003
    N. Virginia
    Here is the Team Risi semi, their was actually two. One was for the their ALMS car and the other was for the Grand Am car which is the 360GT roped off.

3. markr

markr Karting

Sep 15, 2003
    N. Virginia
    The rest are pics of the ALMS 360GT during in the paddock, during race prep, in practice, and during the race.

4. ralessi

ralessi Formula 3

May 26, 2002
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Rikk
    Awesome pics - looked like you had some nice access to the pits? I live about an hour and a half a way from the track - should have put it into my schedule :)

Maybe next year. Sounds like it was a lot of fun. Any more pics?

5. markr

markr Karting

Sep 15, 2003
    N. Virginia
    Yea, it was great fun. We were there early on Thurs. so most team were pretty much just toolin' around so we pretty much all over the paddock and pit lane. I have a ton of pics of the Murcielago which I will be posting over at **************** for now. I also have alot of great misc. pics that I will eventually post here under a general racing topic.

6. vraa

vraa F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Mr. A
    OMG Ferrari of Houston?!

7. WJHMH

WJHMH Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 5, 2001
    Panther City, Texas
    Full Name:
    WJHMH
    Those are great photos, I watched the event on Sunday, Too bad FoH suffered mechanical failure. :(

8. BHRacePhoto

BHRacePhoto Rookie

Jun 30, 2004
    McLean, VA
    Full Name:
    Brian
  9. Jason W

Jason W Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Singapore
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Why does the Challenge have two different rims?

10. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Great job,weith the pics ! Thanks for posting them. I do enjoy looking at them
    Roland
    F40LM

11. Tubi

Tubi Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2004
    Athens
    Full Name:
    Hari
    I was going to ask the same thing, looking at the 3rd pic of the 360GT (number 30 car) it looks like the alloys are of different size, but this isnt so apparent in the other pics...

Great pics, thanks for posting