Naples?? | FerrariChat

Naples??

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Ferrariguy2, Jun 29, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrariguy2

Ferrariguy2 F1 Rookie

Apr 5, 2004
    Naples, Florida
    Full Name:
    Chief
    Any posters here from Naples??

2. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    no, but go visit my friend Dominic at Stone Tech International in Naples if you need any marble or granite.

3. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    you can also call Kim Pemberton from Putnam he is heading the FCA Naples chapter.

4. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

Parents live 1/2 the year in Naples. I get to visit (happily) multiple times. They're in an area called Mediterra -- off Livingston.

-Daniel

5. akydakyx

akydakyx Karting

Feb 9, 2002
    Naples, FL
    Full Name:
    Steve K
    at least mon through friday. still in mia on weekends but that will be ending in august and will be in naples 24/7. which brings up the question, "where do i get my car serviced?" king paul, any suggestions.

6. Sloan83qv

Sloan83qv F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 8, 2001
    with BIG Dave M.
    Full Name:
    Little Dave M.
    I haven't a clue about naples but if you come to Sarasota I have 1 or 2 clue's.

King Paul

7. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    With such a big Ferrari enteusiasim (I know that aint spelled right) in Naples, it seems odd we dont have any F-Chatters online from over there. Maybe someone needs a subtle nudge.

We're talking about doing a drive to the Collier Museum one of these days.
    It would be nice to meet the Naples gang and Scuderia Sarasota there.

BHW

8. LetsJet

LetsJet F1 Veteran
    Owner

May 24, 2004
    DC/LA/Paris/Haleiwa
    Full Name:
    Mr.
    When I first read the post I was thinking Naples, Italy. Are you talking about Naples, Florida? Not that I live in either place but I'm just trying to understand. I passed by Naples, Italy on my way to Positano last month.

Also, when Barton said "With such a big Ferrari enteusiasim (I know that aint spelled right) in Naples, it seems odd we dont have any F-Chatters online from over there." I was thinking, well they speak Italian so that might explain it..............

9. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    MY friend isnt a poster here, but he is in Naples the whole summer. He has a Rossa Scuderia 550

10. Ferrariguy2

Ferrariguy2 F1 Rookie

Apr 5, 2004
    Naples, Florida
    Full Name:
    Chief
    Naples, Florida. My parents have place down there where they go in the winter. My Dad has a red 360 Stradale, Red 550 Barchetta, and a silver Murcielago. All with Ontario (Canada) plates that he has shipped down for the winter, so keep an eye out for them!
    Cheers!

11. AEHaas

AEHaas Formula 3

May 9, 2003
    Osprey, Florida
    Full Name:
    Ali E. Haas
    We just drove from Sarasota to Naples for a weekend of shopping. We had the red and yellow Murcielagos. Needless to say we had a ball and so did everybody who saw us. It was an hour and a half drive. That alone was fun.

I believe that Shelton Ferrari (from Ft. Lauderdale) has a satellite store in Naples. We did not go by that way.

aehaas

12. chrislamborghiniatlanta

chrislamborghiniatlanta Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    I lived and worked there for over 15 years of my life! I have seen that place go from dirt roads to a somewhat thriving metropolis. I really miss it sometimes but it has really become a place where you go when you have arrived as opposed to a place you try to become. I still go down at leat 4-5 times a year to see my family and friends, I could not recommend a better place to visit as it is absolutely beautiful in all regards.

Chris

13. Cesium 911

Cesium 911 Rookie

Feb 4, 2005
    Naples, Florida
    Full Name:
    David A
    I live here. I love the place to death. By all means, please visit if you haven't yet.

14. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    It is a great town and very clean but has no tittiebars and the average age is 85. That combined will get little FerrariChat members excited. :) I hear they have 12 Caddi dealerships and 8 Lincoln selling 80% of the Towncar fleet.

15. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    sounds like a great idea to open the first tittie bar in Naples since no one has done so yet. will have to look into that. will give the old timers something to do. they can still lie to their spouse and say they are going to paly golf, play shuffle board or whatever!

16. TheCarcierge

TheCarcierge Formula 3

Feb 1, 2004
    Boca Raton, FL
    Full Name:
    Scott Saidel
    Paul:

Better invest in an Automated External Difibrulator - - CLEAR! ZZZZZaaapp!

Scottie

17. BartonWorkman

BartonWorkman F1 Veteran
    Sponsor

Nov 3, 2003
    En El 305
    Full Name:
    Barton Workman
    LOL, jeez you guys are brutal!

Anyone from Naples reading this is likely running for the hills.

BHW

18. Lrob

Lrob Karting

Aug 13, 2004
    Fairfield, CT
    Full Name:
    Larry Roberts
    We're here for various weeks throughout the winter and love it.
    Caught a glance of a 360 spider last Sunday.
    There are a few F-cars around. Wish I could drive ours here in this great weather; I am left with driving it when the roads are dry in CT.Just as well with all the crashes here on a regular basis.
    This past week the traffic has been awful; with the ACE golf tournament and vacation week all happening.
    Naples Motorsports is always worth a visit; great cars to check out.

19. gatorgreg

gatorgreg Formula 3

Dec 13, 2004
    NAPLES
    Yes, we are here and all the above post are true about Naples!!!

20. Ferrariguy2

Ferrariguy2 F1 Rookie

Apr 5, 2004
    Naples, Florida
    Full Name:
    Chief
    Hi greg,
    I will be down in Naples for Easter weekend. Keep an eye out for a Red Ferrari 550 Barchetta and a Silver Lambo Mucielago.. both with Ontario plates!