Vanquish price drop? | FerrariChat

Vanquish price drop?

Discussion in 'British' started by Frank_C, Jul 1, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Frank_C

Frank_C F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2004
    Whistling through the wheat field in Texas
    Full Name:
    Frank Cavallo
    I just received a confirmation letter with my 05 Vanquish specs for a november delivery. I was surprised to find that the price listed on the car was about $50K LESS than what has been listed on various web sites in the "build your own" MSRPs.

When I went to the dealership last month I don't remember the salesperson saying anything (that wouldn't surprise me I'm 39 going on senile). The boss was also with me and she was in a very "needy" mood. Yet I doubt anyone would have made the mistake of letting a customer see such a discrepency. Certainly the MSRPs listed aren't $50k over dealer cost, hell Ferrari dealers only make $20K on MSRPs.

Unfortunately I was too busy to phone my salesperson......do I even want to.......Did AM cut the price to deal with the Bently continental GT? Anyone know?

Anyone want to takeover my S 55 lease or want my dec build 612?

2. lotustt

lotustt Formula 3

Aug 28, 2002
    Full Name:
    TRM
    You should definitely check to confirm. AS I do believe the 05 Vanquish is also getting a new interior and an increase of Horsepower to at least 500. Im pretty sure thats for the 05 model year. Unless you knew this already then I guess your getting a good price so it ends up all good.

3. Frank_C

Frank_C F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2004
    Whistling through the wheat field in Texas
    Full Name:
    Frank Cavallo
    Actually it's called the Vanquish "S", 520hp, with a sport, lowered suspension. I'll (hopefully) be able to call tommorrow.