OK, OK SO YOU WANT A SALE !! | FerrariChat

OK, OK SO YOU WANT A SALE !!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Ferrari_UK, Jul 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ferrari_UK

Ferrari_UK Formula 3

Dec 6, 2002
    England
    Full Name:
    Jeff Howe
    OK, I get the hint....it's nearly July 4th so some of you are expecting some sort of discounted sale thingy !

And it was Canada Day on July 1st so why don't we just run the two holidays into one (well, you are all on the same continent aren't you) and have one big sale !

Let's make it worth while...

"On July 1, 1867, the British government (under Queen Victoria) approved a plan which allowed Canada to become an independent country with its own government. This new nation, which remained loyal to Britain, was called the Dominion of Canada." (Unlike some... !)

Customers at www.owners.ferrari.com from Canada and the US will receive
    18.67% this year ! We are good to you !

Here are the rules:

1. Orders must be received thru the Ferrari Owners' Site. emailed or 'phoned or faxed orders will NOT qualify
    2. Orders must be placed during 3rd/4th July
    3. Trade orders will not qualify
    4. Normal shipping charges will apply
    5. Normal customs charges will not be affected
    6. Discount will not apply to backordered parts
    7. Prices on the website will show up as normal retail £GBP - discount will be added on receipt of order.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN !

2. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Where do i get my 355 cambelt, 18 k mile service & respray done on the website? ;-)

3. Ferrari_UK

Ferrari_UK Formula 3

Dec 6, 2002
    England
    Full Name:
    Jeff Howe
    Tony, I wondered who would be first !

I promise, we will do a similar deal for UK owners of old Ferraris. Unfortunately I can't do a lot for the newer ones.

Please let me know if you need something for the 355 and I'll see what I can do as you are a fellow F/Chat user.

See you Sunday ?

Cheers.

4. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Pls speak to Malcolm re 355 part ! Afraid i can't make Sunday due to family stuff.

5. jpl

jpl Formula Junior

Dec 4, 2003
    Yulee Florida
    Full Name:
    JP Lavigne
    I sent an e-mail to F-UK a few weeks back looking for pricing and shipping costs for the upright support for a 78 308GTB engine cover. No response, do you have these?

Regards,
    JP

6. coachi

coachi Formula 3

May 1, 2002
    SC USA
    have been looking for the left (driver side) trim (ring) that covers the headlights on a 1971 365 GTB/4. It isn't much, but I thought you might have one sitting around. I have tried many places...do you have it?

7. lukek

lukek Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 2, 2003
    San Francisco
    Full Name:
    LK
    Hmmm....I do need a few things, but my PMs to Ferrari_UK always fall into a black whole. I have written twice requesting parts, and never an answer. A glitch, or you don't stock anything older than 1970s?
    Of course, I could always be blacklisted. I do remember (vaguely), a drunken and disordely incident on the London tube. I was in my late teens, and it all started when......

:)

thx
    luke