Low mileage 360's for sale | FerrariChat

Low mileage 360's for sale

Discussion in 'Australia' started by mhh, Jul 2, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mhh

mhh F1 Veteran

Feb 16, 2004
    Australia
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Looking just now at drive.com.au, I see 26 Ferrari 360's for sale. Seems a lot.

Also, how come some many cars have such low mileage? Don't owners like to drive them?

2. blueferrari2003

May 18, 2004
    Although Ferrari's are ment to be driven, most owners keep extremly low miles. Which makes owners that drive them a little look like they have alot of miles.

3. moretti

moretti Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nov 1, 2003
    Australia
    Full Name:
    John
    I wouldn't touch a Ferrari that hasn't done at least 5K kms /yr but the thinking out in the big bad world is that if it's got low miles the interior will be great!!???? Hello, McFly!!! the engine is the most expensive part and you're not going to exercise her......

4. blueferrari2003

May 18, 2004
    I did not say that I keep my cars as garage queens. I drive mine. I was just stating how most owners are with their cars. For me you pay the money, why not enjoy it.

5. ferrarifixer

ferrarifixer F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 22, 2003
    Melbourne
    Full Name:
    Phil Hughes
    With the speed nazi's here in Melbourne, who'll lock up motorists that exceed the limit by a few Km a number of times, yet let thieves and violent offenders off with warnings....it's amazing any of them do any miles at all....

How many Km would you like sir......there's this great function on the SD2..........

6. 360C

360C F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Not according to the Factory workshop manuals Phil. The SD2 can only adjust the mileage 3 times, each to a maximum of 500km's. After that, playtime is over and the ECU's lock permanently. So max adjustment is 1500km's as I read it.

7. ferrarifixer

ferrarifixer F1 Veteran
    BANNED

Jul 22, 2003
    Melbourne
    Full Name:
    Phil Hughes
    yeah...there's a lot of stuff in ferrari tech books......and some of it is true!!

The beauty of software is that eventually, some computer geek will crack it.

But yes, you are correct.

8. Rifledriver

Rifledriver Three Time F1 World Champ

Apr 29, 2004
    Austin TX
    Full Name:
    Brian Crall

1st generation software had no such limitations. And the later generations have been cracked.

9. Victory

Victory Formula Junior

Jan 28, 2004
    What's a SD2?

10. knocker

knocker F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 10, 2017
    Sydney Aus
    Full Name:
    Adrian
    I got my 360 4 months ago and I've covered nearly as many kms as the previous owner did since 2014,it ran pretty average for the 1 st 2 months small issues engine light on off,wouldn't go into gear at lights for what seemed like hours one day and the gear changes were for want of a better phrase lumpy reverse was scary but I use it thrash it at every opportunity and it runs miles better ,plus the clock started working .