New Board Member! | FerrariChat

New Board Member!

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Tubi, Jul 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tubi

Tubi Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2004
    Athens
    Full Name:
    Hari
    Hi Everyone,

Just a quick intro - I have had an interest in f-cars well for as long as i can remember! and have been reading f-chat avidly for quite some time now and certainly have learnt a great deal from you guys.

f-chat is a great learning and information resource, i hope to learn and input more and one day hopefully will have my own f-car.

Cheer
    Tubi

2. riconijhof

riconijhof Formula Junior

Aug 22, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Rico Nijhof
    Welcome abord Hari, have a nice stay, you nickname Tubi sounds promising! :D

As I'm a Ferrari sound nut too...

3. 4RE Bob

4RE Bob Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    Muskoka, Ontario
    Full Name:
    Bob
    Welcome Tubi. Can't stay and chat. It's time to make coffee (morning here) and watch qualifying.

4. don_xvi

don_xvi F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Outside Detroit
    Full Name:
    Don the 16th
    BAH! My car's been too resistant to being fixed lately, it doesn't get to watch this morning! Bad car!

Oh, but welcome aboard, Tubi. People keep saying that new members should introduce themselves! So what's "Footy"?

5. Tubi

Tubi Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2004
    Athens
    Full Name:
    Hari
    Thanks Rico, Bob (and everyone else)

I couldnt think of a username....thought 'Tubi' was appropriate ;-) especially with all the talk and increasing popularity amongst f-car owners. I have heard a few systems myself, and i must admit they certainly are 'music to the ears'

Apologies...'Footy' is just slang for football/soccer

6. Tubi

Tubi Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2004
    Athens
    Full Name:
    Hari
    Thanks Rico, Bob (and everyone else)

I couldnt think of a username....thought 'Tubi' was appropriate ;-) especially with all the talk and increasing popularity amongst f-car owners. I have heard a few systems myself, and i must admit they certainly are 'music to the ears'

Apologies...'Footy' is just slang for football/soccer

7. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat

WELCOME, and what's your team?

8. Tubi

Tubi Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2004
    Athens
    Full Name:
    Hari
    Ok, well im not sure whether im going to myself any favours here......but i support Liverpool FC (Only really play football/soccer for a Sunday team)...so no jokes please ;-)

9. venusone

venusone F1 Rookie

Mar 20, 2004
    I support bodybuilding, & running fast cars. None of which are Ferraris but will take them down in a street race.

10. Stackhouse

Stackhouse F1 Rookie
    Consultant

Feb 14, 2004
    IN YOUR TRUNK
    Full Name:
    CT.. AKA Pimp Daddy