my introduction | FerrariChat

my introduction

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by an032nv, Jul 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. an032nv

an032nv Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2004
    Clovis, California
    Full Name:
    Chris Torosian
    Hey guys -

My names Chris from Fresno, California. I'm 20 and just came across this sight. It happens that my friend Ross' brother in law (Armen) posts on here too. My friend Ross has an immaculate Testarossa and my dads friend Steve has a black Enzo. I'm not an owner, just a huge fanatic, but hopefully I'll be an owner one day. Just wanted to introduce myself to everyone.

-Chris

2. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Cheers Chris. Ownership is not required IMO, just appreciation and a sense of humour ;) ... this is an internet forum after all.

Pete's saying hello ... and also not an owner

3. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    Welcome to the site! We are all non owners at some time....well unless you got a fcar when you were born...which would be werid...but hey i guess it happens...I dont know...im rambling...

4. an032nv

an032nv Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2004
    Clovis, California
    Full Name:
    Chris Torosian
    Yeah, that's very true. Someday I'd like to have a 360 I suppose, that's one of my favorites, as is the Enzo but those are few and far between, not to mention the pricetag. I'd settle for a ride in an Enzo :)

5. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    Welcome aboard.

6. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Welcome. You'll soon grow to love this site. And end up spending, ahem, odd on hours on it.

7. mondial85

mondial85 Karting

Sep 9, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    Casey Slattery
    Welcome! I think you'll find Fchat both informative and fun. I bought my first ferrari when I was 20 a little over a year ago and this sight has been a great comfort to me. Its constantly reminding me I still have a lot to learn about my car and about Ferrari's in general.

8. Eric308gtsiqv

Eric308gtsiqv Formula 3

Nov 26, 2001
    Orange Park, Florida
    Full Name:
    Eric Eiland
    It's great to have you here on F-Chat, Chris...welcome! And, by all means, keep the Ferrari passion alive :)

9. JSL

JSL Formula 3

Jan 5, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    J.S. Leonard
    Chris: Welcome. Steve's Enzo is very cool. It amazes me that he drives it every day. Probably the only daily driver in the world! He is pretty generous with letting people sit in the car and probably would give a ride to a true enthusiast. I also live here in the Fresno area (Clovis). I just sold the 348 and have a 355 on the way, hopefully arriving in a week or so. There are a couple of 360's here as well. PM me and I would be happy to give you a ride in the 355 when it gets here.

10. an032nv

an032nv Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2004
    Clovis, California
    Full Name:
    Chris Torosian
    Sounds good. My brother saw one of the 360's. Supposedly there is a 360CS out in Madera Rancho's but I'm not sure. I know there are two 360 Spyders because they were both at the Concours for the last couple years, but I never see them. I see Steve's a lot because we live down the street from him a ways, so he's always in our area :D

11. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    Welcome, you will soon see your social life slip away as you become more and more intoxicated from this fourm, its inevitable

12. JSL

JSL Formula 3

Jan 5, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    J.S. Leonard
    Chris:
    I just got a call and my new 355 should be here in three days! I know some of the guys here with the cars. Mark Diaz has a very nice 360 that he takes out to his hanger at Chandler. Great guy. There are several F-cars here, folks just don't take them out that much.
    Scott

13. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Chris, I was a non-owner myself until 3 months ago. Just keep the dream alive, and eventually it will come true!

14. an032nv

an032nv Formula Junior

Jul 5, 2004
    Clovis, California
    Full Name:
    Chris Torosian
    Is it the weather around here that keeps them garaged? It's suppose to hit 104 tomorrow. When you get your 355 in let me know, I told my twin brother Mike about it and we'd love to see it. I'd like to meet everyone in town that has one actually :)

15. JSL

JSL Formula 3

Jan 5, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    J.S. Leonard
    PM me and I will give you my cell #. I don't know if it because it is so hot, just don't see them too much.