Enzo Modification | FerrariChat

Enzo Modification

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Tubi, Jul 4, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Tubi

Tubi Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2004
    Athens
    Full Name:
    Hari
    I just spotted this Enzo for sale on this site, and i noticed that the under section of the car is colour-coded (instead of the usual black). i certainly think it looks impressive and apart from a Tubi system ;-) thats the only mod i'd get (if i could afford that car!!)

http://www.autosalon-singen.de/Katalogfahrzeug_RecordView_Detail.cfm?fahrzeugID=01153_0028_01_02&languageID=GB

What do you guys think of this and how it looks?

Cheers

(If you cant view it from this link then go to 'Showroom' and then 'new in stock' and then Enzo at http://www.autosalon-singen.de)

2. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    Hey, that looks pretty nice...! Would like to see a car other than red or black with the same color scheme... Like white or blue... i think it'd be very cool...

3. Tubi

Tubi Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2004
    Athens
    Full Name:
    Hari
    I agree!! maybe that Grigio colour that i have seen floating about on this forum.....something like this would affect the re-sale value of the car?

4. ghost

ghost F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Singapore
    Interesting, but I prefere the color / black contrast, as I feel it provides more of a visual distinctiveness to the car. That being said, I know somebody in the CA forum actually had something similar done to their yellow 360. He's got pics on the board too.

5. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    i doubt it would affect the re-sale value at this point, since the cars are so desirable... However, down the road, it might be a bit of a problem... For some reason, i don't think NNOs are gonna be as coveted as some of the other super cars... Hmph... Maybe that means i'll have a shot at buying one when i'm older... :)

6. h22gordo

h22gordo Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    So. Cal.
    Full Name:
    Gordan
    I would love to hear an Enzo with a TUBI! :)

7. bostonmini

bostonmini Formula 3

Nov 8, 2003
    I suspect you'll get your wish, many Enzo owners would probably love a more sonorous exhaust, its fairly quiet right now from the videos Ive heard no?

8. damcgee

damcgee Formula 3

Feb 23, 2003
    Mobile, AL

When I was standing directly behind one being revved at the Memphis show, there was nothing quiet about it! My instinct was to cover my ears, but I didn't want to miss a single nuance of that harsh growl!

9. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    I agree. It is not that quiet of a car. Been around a few of them, even on the highway, and they are nice sounding. :) With a Tubi, the sound would be unbelievable. ;)

10. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian

There is no Tubi System yet, we just installed a quicksilver exhaust on one...the one i always post pics of....and well...it was the customers decision : )

-jt

11. Tubi

Tubi Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2004
    Athens
    Full Name:
    Hari

There is in fact a Tubi System for the Enzo and the first (and only i belive) has been delivered and fiited. Apparently it sounds incredible!!!

The enzo at idle or moving slowly (through traffic etc) is 'quiet' in comparison to say the F40, however i agree with the majority that once that throttle is floored....it is nothing but quiet!

12. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian

I have one on order here in the US from Frank and Lou at Tubi, but there is none here in the US at this time, you are in England...we have to wait... : (

I have to call them up! Thanks for telling me! Are you a dealer? Im a dealer here.

Thanks

jt

13. Tubi

Tubi Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2004
    Athens
    Full Name:
    Hari
    Hey, I didnt know that us here in the UK are behind you guys in the US for the shipping schedule, that surprises me as the US Market is bigger?

No i am not a dealer, just a fellow enthusiast....i know that the first Enzo with a Tubi is out as i read it on the updates on a Tubi supplier website here in the UK http://www.scuderiasystems.com/index2.htm about a week ago.

Please let me know when your Tubi arrives and more importantly what it sounds like!!!

Cheers

14. keof50

keof50 Karting

Jun 24, 2004
    UK
    the k=links won't work, but i have seen the 360 mentioned i think

15. salegosse

salegosse Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2003
    French Riviera
    Full Name:
    Julien
    After 1 week finally link is working...
    It looks really nice, it give something more to the car, i previously saw that modification on 360 Modena, make me think a race car :)

16. SupercarGuru

SupercarGuru F1 Rookie
    Sponsor

Dec 14, 2003
    Fl
    Full Name:
    John Temerian
    I will! We are like little kids! We cant wait!

-jt

17. Bimmerista

Bimmerista Formula 3

Feb 7, 2004
    Carrollton, TX
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Exactly, but I like the way it looks colour coded. Its unique!

18. mchferrari

mchferrari Formula Junior

Jun 6, 2004
    Lawrence, KS
    Full Name:
    Matthew Holderbach
    I don't like it as much as if it were black.