GROVE PARK ON FRIDAY | FerrariChat

GROVE PARK ON FRIDAY

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Juan-Manuel Fantango, Jul 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    Anyone intersted in 25 year old Scotch. Can't get it in SC.

I'll be at the Grove Park friday night prior to the event in Cherokee, and then on to the Dragon.

Any interest in meeting for drinks at the bar? What about local clubs?

http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v80/RedlineG60/Andy/DSC02538.jpg

Thanks to Andy for this artistic rendering of my car.

2. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Artistic blur.......that has to be a first hahaha

Hey I'll be around (of course I live here) if you wanna meet up. As far as clubs...there aren't too many (cinjades is the best) however a new place opened up can't remember the name, but it is really close to the grove park. We have our fair share of bars though, and the grove park has some nice ones. I'll PM my cell# to you so you can call me to meet up.

Cya
    Jeremy

3. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason

Haha so true Jeremy. I should have taken my time with that pic but people were startin to look at me weird LOL!

- Andy

4. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Oh come on Andy people always look at you weird.......what is new? aaaaaaaahhhhaaaahahaha

Hey why don't you drive up this weekend and hang out with us? Door to door it wouldn't take you more than an hour. I'm gonna meet up with Scott on friday...we may do a quick drive up town moutain road(toward thr parkway) or a freshly paved off the beaten path road. Then we will head off to drink.

5. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    I'd like to see you'll and of course David again, and you're right I guess it would be a pretty quick drive up there (hour? more like 45 minutes :D). I don't know though, because I don't turn 18 for another month, so I might be limited to where I could go. What exactly was you'lls plan and time you were gonna do it incase I could come up for a little bit though. David, were you gonna cut through Greenville on your drive up or is Chapin near I26 to drive straight to Asheville/ Grove Park?

- Andy

6. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Hey is a straight drive up 26........it would be about an hour out of his way to go through greenville. We are planning on meeting around 5ish but he told me he'd be here around lunch hopefully(depending on work). We'll do a short blast around maybe 30 minutes or so I guess........I'm open for anything.....then we'll head out to this new club/bar called unusual suspects. I haven't been yet so I don't know if they will care about you not being 18. Most of them don't card until about 11pm.

Cya
    Jeremy

7. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Damn, wish I could make it but the GF is gooing to be here.....

8. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    That sounds even better........we'd much rather see her than you hahahahaha Seriously why don't you both come up?