large high quality car photos | FerrariChat

large high quality car photos

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by a8guy, Jul 6, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. a8guy

a8guy Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    someone posted a link awhile back of a professional photographer with EVO or Top Gear who was selling his high qaulity prints from some of his magazine shoots.

Anyone know of this fella or someone similar

i am looking for high quality - large(2' x 3') shots of exotics for my office

any help would be much appreciated

-David

2. borsari

borsari Rookie

Jan 8, 2004
  3. a8guy

a8guy Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    hmmm pretty interesting piece of art.

In any case- I have been searching for this or a similar site on and off for months- have asked the question twice on a ferrarichat and no answers-
    Maybe I should just spend a couple grand on a camera and make my own
    hmm - i would still need the expensive cars-

anyways - to reiterate- this photographer worked for the british car mag EVO
    I'm sure most of you have seen the level of photography in the briitsh car mags-

essentially he was just selling lkarger reprints of what was appearing in the magazine

I have done every google search imagineable and still nothing

anyways - most of you guys have been crafty enough to own your dream car- maybe you could put some of those smarts towards helping me with this

no more ass kissing

If I figure out where this site is - I will pass it along

thanks

-David

4. Brigitte

Brigitte Guest

Jan 16, 2004
    Redondo Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Brigitte
  5. lee168

lee168 Formula Junior

Dec 19, 2003
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Eddie

David,

You can try Photodesign located on 1901 E. Carnegie, Suite 1-G, Santa Ana, CA 92075. The phone number is 949-261-2550. I can't remember the name of the photographer but I do know that they have professional shots of, at least ,a Ferrari F40 from various angles (they may also have additional car marques/models as well). The reproduction prints can be anywhere from 8"x10" to 48" x 96" . Additionally, they also offer various mount/finish options.

Hope this helps.