Is anyone going to the Ferrari Challenge... | FerrariChat

Is anyone going to the Ferrari Challenge...

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by Eric W, Jul 7, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Eric W

Eric W Formula Junior

Jan 4, 2004
    Massachusetts
    Full Name:
    Eric
    at Lime Rock Park this weekend? I've been twice back in 2000 and 2001. I'm really looking forward to going again this year.

2. StickBoy

StickBoy Karting

Mar 5, 2004
    Me and my Porsche will be there.

They are predicting mostly sunny with a high of 83 degrees. 20% chance of rain.

Should be a beautiful New England day (I probably just jinxed us there!).

3. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    i will be there as well

4. markcF355

markcF355 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 6, 2004
    Schmeckelstan
    Full Name:
    Mark
    My car said it's going with or without me, so I might as well tag along.

5. adeseta

adeseta Rookie

Feb 6, 2004
    My son and I will be attending for the first time this Sat.Driving up from PA Early Sat.Am. Looking forward to seeing the great cars,and looks like the weather will be fine!

6. Schultzois

Schultzois Formula Junior

Jun 22, 2004
    I've had my 550 for a few years now, and not been to any of these big event things. But my dealership mentioned it to me, I got an email from Ferrari North America, and I saw a bunch of references to it on ferrarichat.com, so I am curious.

And I'm not really up to anything else on Saturday, so I figured, well, what is this? Should I jaunt up there?

Anyone who can fill me in on what it is, I'd appreciate it. If it's really fun to go to, definitely convince me.

Thanks.