northwest drive out 16 | FerrariChat

northwest drive out 16

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by steve f, Jul 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    anybody up for one simon dave rick mark and others the reason it has shot to drive out 16 is that i have had 10 on my own as nobody wants to play anymore

2. ferrari355gtb

ferrari355gtb Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    R
    Oulton Park on the 28th - to view only.

3. jkuk

jkuk Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Wirral, UK
    Full Name:
    John K

Richard,

Is that an FOC day at Oulton Park ?

I am not a member but would like to go along and meet some fellow fchatters.

I am not sure if its an open invite.

I would also only be there to view.

john

4. F308 MAN

F308 MAN F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2004
    Isle of Man
    Full Name:
    Dave S
    Had enough playing with yourself ? ....fancy Oulton on the 28th ?.....i may just fly in and beg a lift from Manchester or L'pool airport.....put me down for a ticket please rick......simon, remember i owe you £16
    cheers, d

5. MOD500

MOD500 Guest

I would be up for a drive out as long as people don't mind a non F-car coming along.

Thanks

Martyn.

6. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    you are very welcome as the northern ferrari owners are a bit scarce on ride outs

7. F308 MAN

F308 MAN F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2004
    Isle of Man
    Full Name:
    Dave S
    What's happened to messrs saul and scholes.....ed and mr wilcox ????

8. dpsuk999

dpsuk999 Formula Junior

Feb 12, 2004
    Leeds UK
    Full Name:
    Dave
    messrs scholes is here.......28th is good for me.

9. F308 MAN

F308 MAN F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2004
    Isle of Man
    Full Name:
    Dave S
    and mr holland, and justin from sunny lincolnshire ??

10. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    to many typers and know drivers especially if there is a cloud in the sky

11. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    where is simon is he in bed counting the lambos jumping over his bed trying to get to sleep before the big day

12. MOD500

MOD500 Guest

Look forward to going out playing soon.

Any dates in mind? The w/e of 17/18th July is out for me.

Thanks

Martyn.

13. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    lools like its oulton park on the 28th

14. polartech

polartech Karting

Mar 4, 2004
    East Yorkshire
    Full Name:
    Geoff
    Yup... name the day and I`ll be there matey! Haven`t heard from Ed in a while though. Justin... you playing?

15. F308 MAN

F308 MAN F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2004
    Isle of Man
    Full Name:
    Dave S
    Rick originally suggested the track day at oulton park on wednesday 28th of July, just to have a drive out, and suss things out......rick seems to be, quite rightly, busy with the new baby, so i don't mind trying to gell a few things together......Four of us felt it would be useful to have a ride along and just have a look, see what's going on etc, before maybe having a go, next time.......not sure if it is an FOC event or not - can anybody confirm ?
    cheers, d

16. F308 MAN

F308 MAN F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2004
    Isle of Man
    Full Name:
    Dave S
    ......and steve328GTS.

17. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    right thats what we are doing i am going anybody else [are you flying in or driving in f308man flash git]

18. F308 MAN

F308 MAN F1 Rookie

Jan 19, 2004
    Isle of Man
    Full Name:
    Dave S
    was gonna fly, but if there's a good turn out, we shall sail on the tuesday

19. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    if you was to fly in you would look very important at arrivals with half dozen ferraris parked outside waiting for you

20. MARKY 355

MARKY 355 Karting

Dec 26, 2003
    LANCASHIRE
    Full Name:
    MARK
    COUNT ME IN.
    I believe stratstone will be attending with a few cars,so i would like to talk to them about a 360 or even a 430(according to EVO)

mark

21. ferrari355gtb

ferrari355gtb Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    R
    Been busy recently ......

It is a FOC day but I'm sure you'll be allowed to turn up and spectate. I'll leave it in Dave's capable hands to organise - just count me in.

Rick

PS Simon's in Italy doing the Ferrari and Lambo tours but his car should be ready for the 28th too.

22. simon355

simon355 Formula Junior

Nov 23, 2003
    W.Yorkshire, UK.
    Full Name:
    Simon George
    Well am back from the land of the pasta eaters. Had a good time actually, stayed at a hotel in Maranello, 5 mins walk from the factory. Not the best of towns Maranello though, nothing there apart from the factory,its just a big industrial estate. If anybody is planning a trip I learnt a lot of where not to stay and eat etc so let me know if you are. Did'nt have a tour arranged at Ferrari but sis speaks Italian and she managed to blag 2 extra additions with a tour party from Japan so tagged along with them. Quite mechanised inside the factory,was a lot of areas we could'nt go.Saw 2 Enzos out on the surrounding roads,could'nt even tell the colour cos they were completley covered in black tape. Lambo factory was great too, had a personal tour with an English PR girl.She took us everywhere on the shop floor,introducing me to the guys that build the gearboxs, roadtest the Murcialago etc. I'm not just saying this but there was a lot more components handbuilt there,but that may not be a good thing,but it seemed a lot more relaxed. The press were there in force including a couple of journalists from UK mags all being shown the new Murcie roadster etc.
    Anyway, 28th is fine,picking 355 up from the painters tommorrow.See ya all there.

23. gumball3000

gumball3000 Formula Junior

Dec 17, 2003
    East Yorkshire
    Full Name:
    Ed Neilson
    I am still here! Apparently I have been a little busy! The car is still in one piece although needs a re-spray at the front, and a new driving light. A collision with a wading bird in Morrocco! I have just moved house, got engaged, started a new business and bought a cat! The bad news is that the F355 may be on the way out. I am intending to order a CS. So that will cushion the blow somewhat. I have to keep the ladyfriend happy! I have told her that I am going to sell the 355 and buy another Lotus. She won't find out about the CS till it arrives! Hurrah for trusting women! Little do they know!

Ed

24. Boxer 512

Boxer 512 Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 5, 2004
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Seb King
    Guys,

Sorry to intrude.....But I'm moving to Leeds sometime soon and wondered if I might tag along to get the lay of the land, I know some of the area but not a great deal ?

I'll check if I'm on shift today and let you know if I can get there, If it's OK with you lot ?

Seb

25. jkuk

jkuk Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Wirral, UK
    Full Name:
    John K
    Guys,

I will be there on the 28th at Oulton Park as a spectator not on the track.

I was there a couple of years ago when trying to get to know the cars before buying one.

How will I be able to spot you, or are you meeting locally somewhere else or is it straight there.

John