F355 at Park Place Ltd. | FerrariChat

F355 at Park Place Ltd.

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by ecadwell, Jul 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ecadwell

ecadwell Karting

Nov 10, 2003
    Bend, OR
    Full Name:
    Eric Cadwell
    What is the deal with the '95 F355B that Park Place has? It has been sitting there for a long time, but I haven't personally gone to check it out. Sure, the price may be high for the mileage, but you would think that eventually SOMEONE would buy it!

So, what's the problem? Does it have issues? Does anyone here have the inside scoop?

Sorry, Dave, but I still like those '95s! :)

2. ToddB

ToddB Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Vancouver B.C./OC
    Full Name:
    Todd
    does park place have a website?

3. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    I am assuming you're referring to the giallo 355? If so, I have looked at it and driven it. Cosmetically it is in fair shape, but unfortunately it has the "sticky" throttle syndrome, causing the car to lurch foward, especially in first gear. There were NO service records available which IMO, is a bad sign. BTW, vehicle is on consignment and the owner was a neighbor of a fellow Fchatter. They are asking way too much for that car.

4. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
  5. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
  6. ecadwell

ecadwell Karting

Nov 10, 2003
    Bend, OR
    Full Name:
    Eric Cadwell
    Thanks, Andrew. yeah, that's the one. No records is definitely a bad sign. did you ever try to contact the neighbor to find out about service? Any clue as to whether the 30k has been done? Thanks for your input.

Dave, sent you an email.

7. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Apparently the owner moved back to his native country and enlisted another family member to consign the vehicle at Park Place. Unfortunately, the car is lacking ANY and ALL service records, so I'm not sure if ANY of the services have been completed. PP is going to have a difficult time asking that much coin for a car that is nearly 10 years old, notorious for a laundry list of problems, and with no records.

8. ecadwell

ecadwell Karting

Nov 10, 2003
    Bend, OR
    Full Name:
    Eric Cadwell
    Ouch, that's definitely going to be a tough sell. Thanks again for your input on it.

I wonder how long they're going to let it sit, or if they just want to use it as window dressing to draw customers in...

9. italiacarfan

italiacarfan Rookie

May 5, 2004
    Hi guys,

The 95 355 did recently sell to a local gentleman, the website has not been updated yet.

10. ecadwell

ecadwell Karting

Nov 10, 2003
    Bend, OR
    Full Name:
    Eric Cadwell
    Really? do you have any more details? I would love to know how much they were able to sell it for.

11. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    Actually, come to think of it, I believe I saw the new owner driving it last week in Kirkland. My "spotting" is referenced in the spotter's thread.

12. italiacarfan

italiacarfan Rookie

May 5, 2004
    The 355 sold for $76,500 the original asking price was $83,950 then the owner lowered his net. The new owner traded a 92 NSX for the 355.

13. ToddB

ToddB Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    Vancouver B.C./OC
    Full Name:
    Todd
    ahhh thats so much cheaper then up here.....I have seen a few 95s with mid miles going for around 120 cdn

14. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    that's because they're smoking too much B.C. bud up there, ay?

15. ecadwell

ecadwell Karting

Nov 10, 2003
    Bend, OR
    Full Name:
    Eric Cadwell
    Wow, that's a lot of money for this car. However, I hope it holds up well for the new owner, and that he finds many years of trouble-free enjoyement.

16. stokpro

stokpro F1 Rookie
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jun 25, 2003
    Himalayas
    $76.5k is what was listed on Park Place's website as the asking price. I somehow doubt the buyer paid that and didn't dicker on a car with NO records.