Total Production of Super Exotic Cars | FerrariChat

Total Production of Super Exotic Cars

Discussion in 'General Automotive Discussion' started by urraco, Jul 10, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. urraco

urraco Formula Junior

Feb 18, 2004
    Mexiko
    Full Name:
    Nitram
    we all know Enzo's Total prod. of 399 cars whick makes them cost twice as MSRP
    does anyone knows the total production of McLaren, XJ220, Bugatti and others? Thanks in advance
    BTW why a McLaren is more expensive than Enzo and how much they cost what model/year?

2. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    ummm a mclaren is made of gold :)

3. Aureus

Aureus Formula 3

A Mclaren is more expensive that an Enzo because it does what an Enzo can do, only it was doing it a decade before. Plus you can have two beautiful girls in the car with you instead of one.

The Carrera GT is limited to 1,500 I think.

4. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Buy CAR magazine this month [UK]. The focus of the month is supercars - there's an SLR/CGT/Enzo comparo, a Koenigsegg test, and a good little article on other Supercars that didn't succeed like the Bugatti EB 110 and the Jag XJ220, along with all of their production numbers. Includes many obscure cars.

5. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    my dealer told me that PAG has told all the dealers that "everybody who wants one will get one".

doody.

6. matterhorn762

matterhorn762 Formula Junior

Apr 19, 2004
    Tennessee
    100 McLaren F1s were made. 75 road cars and 25 track cars.

The only other hard number I've heard is that 25 Pagani Zondas are made each year.

7. richard_wallace

richard_wallace Formula 3

Feb 6, 2004
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Full Name:
    Richard Wallace
    I actually heard just the other day from a P dealer that they are or have considered/ing bumping it up to 3000 production units... (which if this or more as Mr. Doody mentions) will help with anyone who wants one in a few years at 40% off :)

8. Aureus

Aureus Formula 3

Sounds fine to me, means I might just be able to afford one eventually!

9. scycle2020

scycle2020 F1 Rookie

Jan 26, 2004
    potomac
    richard, my dealer told me that all the cgt already sold out..only avaible after market, is this true?

10. Doody

Doody F1 Veteran

Nov 16, 2001
    MA USA
    Full Name:
    Mr. Doody
    scycle2020 - my dealer asked me last week if i wanted one - he has an unclaimed car incoming. PM me if you want the details.

doody.