FCA Illinois 2004 DVD | FerrariChat

FCA Illinois 2004 DVD

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by screentime, Jul 9, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. screentime

screentime Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Malibu & Chicago
    Full Name:
    Sean McKee
    Hi everybody,

We will be at Automobili Italiane July 11th, video taping all cars and doing interviews with owners for this year's FCA DVD. Those of you who got one of the DVDs from last year know that it's a nice keepsake memory of the year's events, and that we add some nice extra bonus material. If you'd like to be on it this year, look for us walking around with a camera rig (I have a long, blonde ponytail), or we'll find you!

If you miss the event, but would still like to order a DVD (there will only be 1 DVD this year with all the events, Automobili Italiane will be the only with interviews) you can email me from my profile or call Sean McKee at Screen Time Images at 847-534-9000. Cost for this year's DVD will be $25 if preordered and $35 if purchased after it is released.

You will also be able to purchase last year's DVD from Hugh at The Finish Line's booth.

2. screentime

Nov 1, 2003
    Malibu & Chicago
    Full Name:
    Sean McKee
    Actually last year's Belle Macchine D' Italia in Oak Brook DVD will be available at the FCA booth.

3. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I STILL Haven't received the copy that I was PROMISED for contributing alot of footage to it LAST Year... :( Try to be a nice guy,and ... ...... ..... .... :(

4. screentime

Nov 1, 2003
    Malibu & Chicago
    Full Name:
    Sean McKee
    If you remember, I told you to contact Mike E., since he was provided with a large # of copies at the Christmas party, and would be happy to give you one. You can get his # off the FCA site if you don't have it already. The DVD you are speaking of is the year in review, not the Oak Brook Italian car show, which is what we were selling yesterday.

5. screentime

Nov 1, 2003
    Malibu & Chicago
    Full Name:
    Sean McKee
    If Mike doesn't have any left, let me know. We haven't made any of those DVDs since December, and I would have to dig up the authoring project to make any more.

6. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    No,that's O.K. You don't have to make any more on my account. I'm just making my point that You told me that in return for contributing MY Own Video Footage to that DVD. (And,I made the extra effort to even drive it over directly to you,right away.) That you were going to give me a copy,as you said. I did not talk to Mike,because,he was not the person that I talked to originally. You were. (And,I couldn't make it to the FCA Party,anyway.)

I gave you my address,and thought that you were just going to send me one when they were ready. I told you that I would provide some video,and I did. You told me that you were going to give me a copy of the finished DVD,and you didn't.

Really. It's not that big of a deal. And,I won't bring it up again. But,usually when someone tells me that they are going to do something,I believe them.

Thats all. I'm done. No Big deal.

7. screentime

Nov 1, 2003
    Malibu & Chicago
    Full Name:
    Sean McKee
    Send me your address again and I'll get you a copy. I brought yours to the XMas party, but you didn't come, so Mike ended up with the remaining ones we made. He was aware that you contributed footage, as he and Rick S. sat in on the edit at our studio, and would have given you your copy. I don't see why you didn't want to call him. As you say, its no big deal. But anyway, email me your address and I'll send one out to you. I have un-archived the project, so it's ready to go. I don't want anyone to go away mad.