Khughes, got a question about Farmington... | FerrariChat

Khughes, got a question about Farmington...

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by rated///M, Jul 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rated///M

rated///M Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Trevor Ely
    Thought I overheard something during the Fchat meet up at the dragstrip that you guys were talking about opening a road course on the grounds....any truth to this? If so, it would be a spectacular venue for a possible Bimmerfest south '04 that's in it's being stages.

Just wondering, thanks.

2. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Kevin mentioned it, but not sure how quickly you could even get it done. Also what we really need around here is a kart-track. Karting is the way to go on to the big time racing, but since there isn't much around.........guess we can ask him on saturday.

Trevor.....GO DO THE RED BULL DRIVER SEARCH

3. khughes

khughes Karting

Nov 7, 2003
    i recently bought piedmont dragway in greensboro www.piedmontdragway.com so, that's been taking alot of my time and money. yes, we have discussed a roadcourse on the farmington grounds and actually have a engineered drawing for a +- 2 mile lay out. but, there is two problems . 1st getting it approved by the county 2nd $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. a 2-21/2 mile roadcourse with all the extras will come close to 8-10 million. we have just got the approval for the WKA world karting oval so that should happen next year. so i'll keep you informed and i promise that i'm working on it. i sure would like to have my own roadcourse to play on...........see you guys saturday . i've got to go wax my car now so i can beat mr. JACK RUSSELL in the show & shine.

4. L8Braker

L8Braker Formula 3

Nov 10, 2003
    Asheville NC
    Full Name:
    Jeremy Stafford
    Daniel you have been called out!!! hahaha OK I'll take you guys on too....but I have to drive from Asheville and my car has 69,000 miles so keep that in mind hahaha. I better start waxing now hahaha

5. rated///M

rated///M Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Trevor Ely
    Alright Kevin, just wondered...i'd SERIOUSLY love to see a roadcourse come up.