Fila Vintage Leather Jacket | FerrariChat

Fila Vintage Leather Jacket

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by bobafett, Jul 12, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Ok guys, I am at wit's end trying to find this thing. I managed to find the "only" source for the US for these things, and they have an XL and a medium. Being a small guy, (5'10/175), the medium didn't fit (too small, broad shoulders), so I ordered the XL. This thing is way too big.

Anyone know where to find this thing, possibly europe? Anyone else ever seen it? It looks a lot like the regular quilted jacket, only thicker and in leather, only in this color (as opposed to the three of the other). I have attached pictures.

--Dan

PS: If anyone wants the m/xl, i will put you in touch with the vendor. it was $750 + taxes.

2. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

Looks like those "weasels" at exoticar.com carry it.....

3. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    What is wrong with exoticar (I don't follow the threads in the collectibles section)?

Thanks for the tip, btw.

--Dan

4. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    You'll pay and have a 50/50 chance of receiving your jacket this year.

DL

5. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

I had two separately ordered items switched and sent. Still waiting for a refund on one that goes back 4+ months.

6. Greg G

Greg G F1 Rookie

nice jacket... is that really a vintage piece, or a new garment made to look vintage?

Exoticar dsnt have a great reputation for order accurracy and promptness.