Capristo 360 Exhaust | FerrariChat

Capristo 360 Exhaust

Discussion in '360/430' started by iceburns288, Jul 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. iceburns288

iceburns288 Formula 3

Jun 19, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Charles M.
    Anyone know where I can get Tubi or Capristo lvl 2 exhausts? I would like to get a used one, if I can save enough money. If I can get a Capristo for less than 3000 dollars, it would probably be worth it to buy used. Otherwise, 3600 for a brand new with carbon tips sounds good.

2. paulie_b

paulie_b F1 Veteran
    Consultant Owner

Jan 13, 2003
    Jupiter, FL
    Full Name:
    Paul Bianco
    the Tubi sounds better. I have one on my 360 and recently heard a Capristo on my friends 360 spider. Mine sounded better .....IMO.....and not just because it is mine!

3. iceburns288

iceburns288 Formula 3

Jun 19, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Charles M.
    See, the problem is I hear great things from both sides, and I don't know what to go with. I surely don't want to buy both.

Anyone have sound clips? I think the sound you are looking for depends on which you get, Tubi I hear is deeper. I also hear the craftsmanship is outstanding on the Capristo, in terms of build quality and design.

4. htran

htran Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Tracy(NoCa)/HB(SoCa)
    Full Name:
    P Quach
    I have tubis on my 355 and 512m. A few months ago i went on monthly sunday brunch and drive with F-chatters in So.Cal. Heard capistro exhaust on two 360 and fell in love with them. The notes drown out my 355. they were LC3 level. Now I'm thinking about getting capistro for 355 and put up the tubi 4 sale. Price on capistro is around $2500 depending on what level you choose, reasonable. the owner of the 360 were jeffery and mike tsai.henry

5. Tipo815

Tipo815 F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    There are a few sound clips of my 360 on www.ferrarirosso.com. One is at idle with me blipping the throttle a few times and another one is me doing a fly by. I have the level 3 Capristo. I have had Tubis on all my previous Ferraris. The problem with a Tubi is that it is only marginally better sounding than the stock exhaust. I had to remove my cats in order to make the Tubi sing! The Capristo has been a completely different story. WITH my cats still on the car - the Capristo is outrageous! It is really incredible to hear. Listen to the sound clips and judge for yourself.