600 Ppl + 9 DJs + 3 Levels + 1 Yacht = Fun | FerrariChat

600 Ppl + 9 DJs + 3 Levels + 1 Yacht = Fun

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Scot @ SJIRadio, Jul 13, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Scot @ SJIRadio

Dec 26, 2003
    I wanna start off by saying this is a non-profit event, and is merly for fun. It is mainly for automotive enthusiasts in the Toronto Area.

SJIRadio.com is proud to announce the launch of our celebratory boat party Monday, August the 30th. Starting at 10PM that night the Captain Matthew Flinders, Toronto’s largest rentable yacht, we will fill this vessel with 9 DJ’s, free food, a VIP lounge, 10000watts of stereo equipment, and 600 of the luckiest party goers in all of Toronto!

Floor 1
    The lower floor will be our hip-hop room, featuring Hip-hop DJ’s Mike Ledo and Sonnydee, and live performances by Biggz Soundz Entertainment and the sexy ladies from Venom’us hiphop dance crew featured at BET’s 2004 Spring Bling! Also, if your one of the select few, don’t forget to check out the VIP lounge on the lower floor.

Floor 2
    The middle floor will be invaded by a variety of DJ’s and MC’s spinning house, trance, euro, freestyle and drum and base! Featured DJ’s include Chris-S, Starsearcher, HEAT, St. George, Elbowkickin long side CPL. Muggs n Locked, and more!

Floor 3
    The third floor, our roof top patio will have the same music as the middle floor but with a slightly more relaxed atmosphere, to lay back and enjoy complimentary hors d’oeuvres.

Actual Yacht:
    [​IMG]

Dress Code
    This event is designed for mature clientele, and with that being said you are expected to dress as such. Suggested apparel should include dress pants, dress shoes and a collared shirt (wearing a suit would be permitted as well ;)). Running shoes, baseball caps, athletic wear, and any other casual wear is not permitted. For women, simply keep it sexy.

The Cost
    Although this is just for celebration, and is not to make money, the boat and food is not free. Early bird tickets will be $35 if purchased before July 30th. After that point tickets will be $45 until they are sold out, but if they continue at this rate we anticipate being sold out by the 30th.

Contact Information
    For more information, you can call 1-877-SJIRADIO 1-877-754-7234 ext. 709 or email [email protected]

We accept payment by Paypal, Mail, or in person. Email me or call for details.

Smoking will be allowed ONLY on outside balconies. All guests be 19 years of age or older.

2. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    If anybody is interested Philty McNasties in Burlington to going to have the Girls Gone Wild team there next Friday. So if you want to see some wild stuff...Just putting the word out. O do not work for the place nor do I have any accosiation with them. Just a little competion for the boat guy:)

3. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

Now that......sounds like a plan.

4. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco

5. Scot @ SJIRadio

Dec 26, 2003

6. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    I'll go along..Just as long as you can promise me SAFE parking for my Ferrari I will bring it. If not I will bring the other car. I hate to leave my car anywere unattended. Espeacialy if you have to grab the boat near the Goverment night club. I really don't feel like returning to my car and find berr bottles and such on top of it.

7. Scot @ SJIRadio

Dec 26, 2003
    Whats your email, I shoot you some more details. If there is enough demand I will hire extra security for the parking area of the exotics. What car do you have?

8. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    If its good enough for Toms Fcar, then good enough for mine, if you have adequate security I also can help invite some nice machinery.

9. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    [email protected]