Thx Tony im now offically 360CS | FerrariChat

Thx Tony im now offically 360CS

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by 360CS, Jul 14, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J
    Id like to thank Tony for sorting my new User name which as you can see is 360CS , this is combined with the News today that i will take delivery of the car on Wed......I cant wait till Sept 1st and the guys at Owens say it doesnt make a massive difference after a yr as its still a July 04 Car????

I cannot wait to get in the car and hear the note from that exhaust.mmm

2. GrahamS

GrahamS F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 29, 2004
    24 hours from Tulsa
    Full Name:
    Grandmaster G
    Fantastic.
    Hope you don't forget all your 360CS loving friends once you take delivery :)

3. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J
    Graham not when it needs fuel m8 Ill pass around the tin ,Note only guys :)

4. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J

Oh and a big thx to Rob too!!! :) cheers guys

5. KenC

KenC Formula 3

Dec 7, 2003
    Kent, UK
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Joe,

Enjoy the next few weeks in your new car - hopefully I will get a chance to see it soon which will no doubt make me doubt the wisdom in me waiting.

Look forward to the pictures.

Ken

6. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J

No probs Ken,

If your about i will pop over???

7. Dale

Dale F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2003
    uk
    Full Name:
    Dale Juan
    Great news Joe certianly beats treads on how many cylinders should be in a vee?,m8 post up what the beast's like in and out of race mode let's get back to good old f-chat,
    Oh! pic's please,

cheers
    Dale.

8. Matthewh

Matthewh Rookie

Feb 26, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    Matthew Hampson
    I think I am on the same delivery as Joe, my dealer was out of the office today so I will get it confirmed in the morning. My car was in build stage 90 last week (so waiting for shipment over).

I also have an indicated delivery of Wednesday next week, and they only do one shipment a week to the UK. Mine is a 360 Spider (I believe Joe's old style car), so there is some poetic license with his old style been transported with his new CS.

9. stradman

stradman Formula 3

Jan 8, 2004
    London UK
    Full Name:
    Stradman
    Many congrats Joe on the imminent arrival of your new CS. I am sure you will love it I know I love mine.
    With respect to your question in the previous thread about the run in I am afraid that the manual does definitely say do not exceed 5000 rpm in the first 1000km. the guys at Maranello also told me to avoid race mode in the first 500 miles as well, although it doesn't say this in the manual.
    I basically have taken a graduated approach to my run in. So from about 500 miles I have increased the rpm to about 6500, then (at the moment I'm at 540 miles)after 600 miles I'll probably increase to 7500 and then 8500 after a further 100 miles. You see if the engine truly needs the "magic" 1000 km for the various parts to settle, conversely I find it hard to believe it's OK immediately after this to gun the engine to a frenzy of 8500 rpm. So I am progressively just increasing rpm within the aforementioned limits, accompanied with the occasional burst of few hundred rpms more.
    I know that the engines are thoroughly bench tested at the factory etc, and that what I am saying may sound like a pile of poo to some, but to my simple mechanical mind it makes sense and that's what I'm doing.
    Anyway we have got to get all the CS's together to play a "stradale symphony"
    Let us know how you get on after delivery
    Alex

10. tonyh

tonyh F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 23, 2002
    S W London
    Full Name:
    Tony H
    Nice one , Joe .Look fwd to seeing the motor soon.

11. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    sounds dodgy to me wanting to change his name they will be going LTD on here soon dodgy southern ways dont happen up north

12. jrs

jrs Formula 3

Jun 14, 2003
    UK
    Full Name:
    James S
    Joe

Get the car asap. You have been thinking about this day for a long time now !

All of your mates are dying to see the smile on your face , better start planning the drive-out now.

All the best with the new F-Car and don't worry about 512Tea Arse , V8 is Great.

James

13. 360CS

360CS F1 Rookie

Nov 1, 2003
    Kent
    Full Name:
    Joe J
    tHX,

I WILL PROB TAKE IT EASY aLEX AT FIRST AS YOU DESCRIBED , BETTA SAFE THAN SORRY.

WILL POST PICS SOON