FCA's Automobili Italiane 2004 Pics | FerrariChat

FCA's Automobili Italiane 2004 Pics

Discussion in 'Chicago' started by Dave Bendl, Jul 11, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dave Bendl

Dave Bendl Formula Junior

Dec 7, 2003
    Chicagoland
    Full Name:
    Dave Bendl
    #1 Dave Bendl, Jul 11, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    If you weren't able to attend this show, you really missed out. By far, an improved subsitute of the FCA's previously held Oakbrook Polo Club event, this years event was held at the Doral Eaglewood Resort's golf course. The rolling terrain of this course flows naturally with the curves of Italian cars.
    Heres a few pics.... Enjoy
    Dave
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. chasking

chasking Formula Junior

Nov 27, 2003
    Chicago, IL
    Full Name:
    Chuck King
    #3 chasking, Jul 12, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Looks like a great show. Sorry I couldn't attend this year.(NASCAR :) ) Besides. I don't even take my car out of the garage anymore unless I'm guaranteed Crystal....:):):) (Dave....HeeHeeHeee!!!!)

Chelle. Did you bring out that Beautiful Blue Lambo? I don't see it in any of the Pix....:(

Yes,that does look like a nice layout. Did everyone remember to replace their divets? :) No flying Golf Balls,I hope....:(

Luckily,the Weather held out,too. :)

4. Chelle

Chelle Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 6, 2003
    N. burbs of Chicago
    Full Name:
    Michelle
    Hiya Frank.. we registered - and intended on being there.. a week before the clutch slave cylinder blew it's seal and friday Kim improvised a fix... it worked great saturday - we went and got new tires and ran it around town with everything going great... Sunday morning we got in the car after loading in tools and cleaning supplies and everything we could think of.. and when Kim pushed in the clutch and turned the key... it lurched (backwards actually).. looked under the car and puddle of brake fluid under the bellhousing :( The rubber grommet she used as a fix until the new one came in had dissolved enough that it no longer held... we were faced with the question - run to Ace and get another one and replace it (would have taken abut an hour and a half total time) or just jump in another car and go.. we chose to jump in another car and be relatively sure of making it there ...
    Anyway we got a new seal - it prolly will go in tonight.. there's a show in lake forest this weekend.. might go to that and take the Lambo.. then next weekend to the VA hospital show.. anyone who comes to the VA show and follows us to freddies first round is on me :)
    Chelle

5. bill365

bill365 F1 Rookie

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago area
    Full Name:
    Bill
    Many thanks to Mike, Drew, Gisela, Helmut and everybody else for a another great event!!!!!
    Bill

6. Dave Bendl

Dave Bendl Formula Junior

Dec 7, 2003
    Chicagoland
    Full Name:
    Dave Bendl
  7. KTG

KTG Formula Junior

May 16, 2005
    Chicago,IL
    Who owns that T-rex? I saw it at Ferrari's on oak 04'.....doesn't it have Florida plates? What a busy 05' year! Of course Everyday on Rush street is a good day for car watching, and walking footballs hahaha :)

June 5th Ferraris on oak
    July 10th Automobili Italiane
    July 17th Brian Redman International Challenge at Road America

I'm new to this site and will have to post some nice pics

Hell I might already have a pic of everyones Ferrari or Lamborhini or Porsche here.....