Ferrari School | FerrariChat

Ferrari School

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by RedlineG60, Jul 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    Lol, where do you go to learn how to be a Ferrari mechanic? I've just graduated high school and all these questions about what am I going to do with my life, etc, from parents and stuff has got me wondering where one goes to learn to work on a Ferrari or what steps can I take before goin to specifically Ferrari I guess. Dream car, why not dream job? haha. Just a thought...:)

- Andy

2. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

I would think that you need to get your qualifications as an automobile mechanic first then work somewhere for experience. Then if you're good, a dealer will hire you and teach you the ropes with Ferrari's. Why don't you poke around a dealer or shop for yourself and ask a few questions? Part of wanting to live out your dream is taking the initiative to get out there and make it happen. Good luck!

3. RedlineG60

RedlineG60 Formula 3

Dec 25, 2003
    Simpsonville, SC
    Full Name:
    Andy Thomason
    Yeah, I had planned on that. Problem is the closest dealership is Ferrari of Atlanta, unfortunately :( I have been planning to go to Atlanta though sometime this summer, but $ is an issue for me so it's been delayed. No big deal though, I'll find out eventually. Thanks for responding!

- Andy