S.J. Valley Caravan to ALMS at Infineon on July 18th | FerrariChat

S.J. Valley Caravan to ALMS at Infineon on July 18th

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by htran, Jul 3, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. htran

htran Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Tracy(NoCa)/HB(SoCa)
    Full Name:
    P Quach
    For any Ferraristi in the valley. We (the Stockton Group) will caravan up to Infineon Raceway for ALMS race on July 18th. Our meeting point is in Stockton off exit March Lane; West of I-5 @ Krispy Kreme parking lot around 9:00am and depart around 9:15-9:30am. We will take I-5 N to senic 12 W through 80W. Tickets can be pre purchased through event chair = FCA- Pacific Region Calvin Leong, 791 34th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94121. Any questions? call Ron @ (209) 601-4302. Ferrari Corral parking available.

2. htran

htran Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Tracy(NoCa)/HB(SoCa)
    Full Name:
    P Quach
    change of meeting place: instead @ krispi Kreme ,head west for another 1/2 mile on March Ln exit of I-5, pass K.Kreme ,turn right on Brookside Rd, next block Brookside Cafe on left (supporting fellow F-Chatter, Jason, who owns Brookside Cafe. Meeting time: @8:30 AM. henry

3. GoFerrari28

GoFerrari28 Formula 3

Jun 16, 2004
    Ridgemont, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff Spicoli
    Henry: I'd like to meet you guys in Stockton and then caravan with you to Sonoma. Are others going to drive their Ferraris, and if so, where will we be allowed to park them?
    Thanks,
    Angelo

4. htran

htran Formula Junior

Mar 23, 2004
    Tracy(NoCa)/HB(SoCa)
    Full Name:
    P Quach
    To Angelo, ferrari corral @ infineon.Will call Calvin Leong-event chair for final headcount ,cost through FCA is $30. @ gate is $40. Let me know, I'll get the tickets. You can pay me back later that day. so far ,we have about 10-12 cars confirmed. thanks. henry

5. GoFerrari28

GoFerrari28 Formula 3

Jun 16, 2004
    Ridgemont, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff Spicoli
    Henry: I spoke with Ron. Sign me up for 1 ticket, and I'll be bringing my 360 to park at the corral. Thanks.

6. meantestarossa

meantestarossa Karting

Jul 15, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Ron McDaniel
    Hey Angelo, Glad you can make it! We look forward to seeing you. There's nothing like a group of Ferrari engines howling together on the expressway.

Regards, Ron

7. GoFerrari28

GoFerrari28 Formula 3

Jun 16, 2004
    Ridgemont, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff Spicoli
    Hi All. To Henry, Phil, Ron, Jason and everyone: I had a great time and it was a pleasure to meet you all and make new friends. I'm sorry it took so long to get to I-80 via my "shortcut", but at least Henry didn't run out of gas. I look forward to chatting with you and seeing you all at the next gathering.

Your friend,
    Angelo

8. meantestarossa

meantestarossa Karting

Jul 15, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Ron McDaniel
    Well it was yet another successful Sunday drive!!! The races at Infineon today were incredible. Thanks Phil for leading our Ferrari Caravan on the way up and to our new friend Angelo for leading us back home. Henry, Pat, Bob Jason and John you're a cool group of Ferraristi to hang out with. And to our new friends, Fred from Antioch, Angelo, Vincent and David Christianson keep those cars roaring and we'll see you on the next drive.

Regards,
    Ron

9. vincent355

vincent355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 8, 2003
    Wine Country
    Full Name:
    Vincent
    Ron,

It was a pleasure meeting you. It was a very fun day indeed. Make sure you post your next drive. If you can, email me the picture you took that would be cool.