Michael Jackson will father quadruplets through a surrogate mother | FerrariChat

Michael Jackson will father quadruplets through a surrogate mother

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by zjpj, Jul 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. zjpj

zjpj F1 Veteran

Nov 4, 2003
    USA
    The last thing this guy needs is more kids.
    No, actually, the last thing he needs is more plastic surgery.

2. Auraraptor

Auraraptor F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Sep 25, 2002
    MO
    He is not hurting anyone with his PS. The kids though...

But seriously, I feel sorry for his kids...

3. LAfun2

LAfun2 Three Time F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    I think being his kid would be fun. Neverland is one of the most amazing places, and it would be very entertaining to grow up there. Not having any needs or shortages, would be a fun life for a kid.

As far as molestation stuff is concerned, I don't think he does it to his own kids, but to others'. Thus being his kid, would be awesome, imo.

I just wouldn't like wearing those veils he makes them wear when they go to visit the zoos.

4. JSinNOLA

JSinNOLA F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Lifetime Rossa

Mar 18, 2002
    Denver, CO
    I am speechless!!!

5. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    I thought it was twins. Maybe they each have two heads.

6. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    somebody should stop that madness.

7. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    So Ryan,

When someone asks, "Who's your daddy?" what would you say??

DL:D

8. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan

I say to whoever asks "my daddy is your lover" :D

9. GoFerrari28

GoFerrari28 Formula 3

Jun 16, 2004
    Ridgemont, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff Spicoli
    Or they each have about six spare noses, just like Dear ol' Dad.
    So is he going to name them Prince Michael 3,4,5, and 6?

10. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    This is when the government needs to step in and put this freak to sleep.

11. imperial83

imperial83 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2004
    I do not think this is true anymore. Michael Jackson is not as financially secure as he used to be. He has lost quite a bit of his money and I have a feeling that he is on the verge of bankruptcy.

12. Feffman

Feffman Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 31, 2003
    Gateway To The West
    Full Name:
    Feff
    Really, should an accused (on trial I believe) child molester even be allowed to have kids? If there were one of we "non stars", they'd have forced us to be neutered.

Child molesters are even killed in prison by other inmates. If that doesn't put it into perspective, nothing does.

Mark

13. PeterS

PeterS Four Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 24, 2003
    Goodyear, AZ
    Full Name:
    PeterS
    I would guess that Vegas will have a line on which of the four new babies will be dangled outside of a hotel window first!

14. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Jackson is denying claim. Still, if Mark or somebody else do(es)n't do a portrait/simulation of Jacko the Baby Juggler, I'll do one later.

15. jsa330

jsa330 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Full Name:
    Scott
    Jay Leno's comment on last night's Tonight Show:

"He just can't keep his turkey baster in the drawer"

16. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan

I disagree. MJ is still rather wealthy, though he would have you believe otherwise, and understandably so.

17. Bryan

Bryan Formula 3

His plan is to them clone himself and then when the FIVE kids grow up, guess what...

18. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Totally agree. How MJ is allowed to be a parent with his record is a bad example of US law and how it cares for it's children.

Why can't some madman shoot the bast@rd! ... and save the world and further children from him.

The status some give celebrities amazes me ... they could rape and murder their own children and they would still rave on about how wonderful they are ... wake up, celebrities are just people like you and I, we put them up on that pedistal not the celebrity!

Pete's amazed
    ps: LAfun2 ... nothing funny or joke worthy about child molestation, it ruins their lives and they have only just started :( ... I'm sure you mean well though :)

19. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    I think you know me well enough to know that I don't joke about serious subjects like child molestation. The only thing I joke about is our beloved Jimmy540 ;)

However, with all that MJ has done, I still think being his kid would be fun. Hey, if I could be born again, I would personally volunteer to show my sincerety. No joke.

20. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    Cool and as I thought :).

I watched a doco on MJ a while ago and he frightens me and he IMO does have the right qualities to be a parent. His lust for the crowd and fans is frightening and in those circumstances he goes into some sort of trance and the kids wellfare come way second ... infact it was like they were not there or suddenly a huge unwanted burden.

Sorry kids come first if you want to be a parent. He appears to be using his own kids (are they really ... I don't think so) to maintain the interest in MJ. That is not healthy and I really welcome the day when those children are pemanently removed from his house and his contact.

Pete's opinion

21. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan

I have seen about 98% of all the documentaries done about him, and I think most of the stuff he does is for publicity, just like any other celebraties. He certainly doesn't scare me, as I think he is rather interesting. As far as his "lust for crowds," personally I think that is rather enjoyable. Then again, I like to own a Orange Murcie and a Yellow Diablo, so I guess our affinity to be wild, match. He has many people who take care of his kids, and he loves them to death. We don't see him 24/7. We only see him when he is out, and at moment he is earning a living, and if it seems he is putting his kids on the back burner for a while, I think that is acceptable. He gives a lot of time/care to his kids, which I would say 70% of American families can't (with their dual income, two jobs, always wanting new stuff).

Is this sentense a typo? Because if not, your argument just fell apart like a 1984 Ford Taurus. :D

I don't think he is using his own kids. And yes they are really his own. I would never wish any children to be removed from their parents house, unless the parents are harming them, and I don't think MJ is harming his kids.

By the way, I noticed you have adopted this new "signature" style, and I personally think your old posts, with none of this "petes opinion" or other things, were much better.

It makes you look like you are too cool for us, and referring yourself in the third person, similar to the other person we know with the fancy italian toys. ;)

22. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    I only do this because many object to the fact that I am an opinioned b@stard ... I'm just reminding them that everything I write is my opinion ... just as everything everybody writes is, unless the quote a factural source.

I am definitely not trying to elevate my status, just stop the unnecessary arguments that some of our overly sensitive, politically correct friends on this site just cannot help but start.

Pete
    ps: it is a pain so it will probably be forgotten soon ... and then the PC guys will be at it again ... a visious cycle ;)

23. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Please inform me as to who these numbnuts are. It is customary practice (let me know if I am wrong), that if you are typing something on a subject, it is possibly your own opinion! :eek:

Pete, you talking to NNO again? :D

F the PC guys. I will be counting down the minutes, till we can have our good ole Pete back. :) :)

24. PSk

PSk F1 World Champ

Nov 20, 2002
    Tauranga, NZ
    Full Name:
    Pete
    So you are defending him saying it is okay for him to fnck other kids lives because they are not his own ... WTF! A child molester is a sick puppy and needs to be dealt with, execution is to good for them IMO.

Also the doco I watched showed him out walking with his 2 children (then) and when the crowds came he made no attempt to protect his children. His kids were lost in the crowd ... when you are around 5 years old crowds a fncken scary! That is not normal parental behaviour.

Pete

25. LAfun2

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    I think the thread has been diluted a bit. As a person if he is found guilty, hey I say lets execute him, no problem. But I was looking at the point of being HIS kid. He doesn't molest his own kids, and I was looking at it from that point of view. It is quite possible that I am lusting after living in a paradise of a ranch with all the amenities to grow up with, since I didn't have any luxury when I was growing up.

I saw that, it was done by a British gentleman, I reckon?