Thought I would introduce myself to you guys | FerrariChat

Thought I would introduce myself to you guys

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by Coujer, Jul 20, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Coujer

Coujer Karting

Jul 19, 2004
    Carmel, CA
    Full Name:
    Laurent C. Richard
    I'm 25, I got married last year. I moved to California in 1990 from Spain, but I was born in France. Always loved Ferrari's.

My father use to race cars and work on them in France with Didier Calmes for Larousse-Lambroghini (Formula 1) as well as other grass roots racing (Porsches, Alfa Romeo's, Renault)
    Guess it was genetic and was given to me, cause I definantly have the need for speed. I've done some racing (solo class, drag racing). Love riding sport bikes and driving fast cars as well as modifying them.

I'm a Member Services Co-ordinator in Santa Cruz. But just bought a house in Los Banos. I don't have a Ferrari yet, but soon enough I will. Either a 348/328/308/Mondial 3.2 or Testarossa.

Thought maybe every one could introduce themselves. Since we're all in N. California and I'm sure we'll all run into each other at one point.

Thanks
    Laurent

2. mannytranny

mannytranny Karting

Dec 17, 2003
    nor cal
    Full Name:
    Brady Klopfer
    Nice to meet you, I'm brady.
    I'm located in Mendocino county, and I don't have an FCar either.
    Hope you like the forum, it's a nice one.
    -Brady
    P.S. out of the cars you listed, my vote would be the 348 or the Testarossa.

3. ART360

ART360 Guest

The 348 is a pretty good car, but make sure that you get a 90 or later. The earlier ones with the 2.5 injection are nothing but trouble. Welcome to our area. We do drive, and have fun when we do.

Art

4. vincent355

vincent355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 8, 2003
    Wine Country
    Full Name:
    Vincent
    laurent,

Welcome to the chat. I wasborn in France as well. See you at one of the drives.

5. Coujer

Coujer Karting

Jul 19, 2004
    Carmel, CA
    Full Name:
    Laurent C. Richard
    Hey Vincent, when did you move to the states?
    Thanks
    Laurent

6. vincent355

vincent355 F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 8, 2003
    Wine Country
    Full Name:
    Vincent
    Laurent,

i moved in 1982 to St. Louis MO, and up until 94 I would spend summers there with my family. I go back every couple of years now.